Hoopster Region Picks

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Of the preseason picks for each Region please pick who you think will win state.

Kindred
No votes
Thompson
13%
LaMoure
26%
Minnewaukan-Leeds
6%
Standing Rock
3%
Kenmare
3%
Beulah
10%
Parshall
39%

Total votes : 31

Postby J-Rod34 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:51 pm

With Class B boys basketball practice starting tonight I thought it about starting a poll to see what the people here thought about the picks. I also was wonderign about the Hoopster tourney and what you guys think about it and which games all of you will be looking forward to watching? Who you think will look the most impresive?
J-Rod34

Postby radar » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:16 pm

J-Rod34 wrote:With Class B boys basketball practice starting tonight I thought it about starting a poll to see what the people here thought about the picks. I also was wonderign about the Hoopster tourney and what you guys think about it and which games all of you will be looking forward to watching? Who you think will look the most impresive?

what are the pairings
radar
NDPreps Starter

Postby OldmanBBall » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:52 pm

hmm..looks like we have 6 people from LaMoure that voted..
OldmanBBall

Postby power-aid14 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:25 pm

kenmare is ranked #1 in their region?
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby One For All » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:59 pm

OldmanBBall wrote:hmm..looks like we have 6 people from LaMoure that voted..

ive been hearing good things about all these teams..why doesnt lamoure stand a chance for the title?
One For All

Postby cardinal10 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:08 pm

radar wrote:
J-Rod34 wrote:With Class B boys basketball practice starting tonight I thought it about starting a poll to see what the people here thought about the picks. I also was wonderign about the Hoopster tourney and what you guys think about it and which games all of you will be looking forward to watching? Who you think will look the most impresive?

what are the pairings

Friday:  4:30 Minnewaukan-Leeds vs. Parshall, 6:15 Wilton vs. Standing Rock, 8:00 Cavalier vs. Kindred   Saturday:  4:30 Wilton vs. Cavalier, 6:15 Standing Rock vs. Minnewaukan-Leeds, 8:00 Parshall vs. Kindred

cardinal10
NDPreps Starter

Postby OldmanBBall » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:09 pm

There is no doubt that LaMoure has a good team.  Their team is just young and they lost 3 starters last year that played a big role in their team.  I just think that Parshall will be the favorite considering they made it to state last year and lost no key players. You may see LaMoure go to state this year, but I just don't think they will have enough to take the title, it would be neat to see them go all the way though.
OldmanBBall

Postby One For All » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:20 pm

yes i agree lamoure is young but i think a few of them players gained some experience from last year..i think that should be a fun team to watch as the year goes on..parshall definately has experience returning for them and that is pretty huge
One For All

Postby PA42 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:40 am

lamoure has a good team but there is no question in my mind that they will not win state. I just don't parshall pulling it off. Thompson will have a tough time making it to state but i always feel who ever comes out of region 2 is a front runner. I am not saying a region 2 team will win this year.
PA42

Postby player22 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:41 am

i agree. i don't know who to pick out of region two although i really want to say mayport. but region 7 has A LOT of competition in it this year with bealuh coming down to class B and all. so i can see it being a team out of region 7 or a team from region 2 winning it all again. these regions are always very solid every year it seems like.
player22

Return to Boys