Region 5

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ticket0115 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:45 pm

I am wondering who people think will win this region, it should be a close between standing rock and turtle lake, and possibly shiloh.
ticket0115
NDPreps Starter

Postby player22 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:25 pm

i don't know to much about this region but i think shiloh is to young to be a team contending for a regional title this year. they have some good young talented players but they have no varsity experience. friesen is the only senior and the only one that got playing time off the bench last year that wasn't a senior.

i would have to pick standing rock out of region 5
player22

Postby NDdominator » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:45 am

Shiloh or Standing Rock, flasher making it out of this region was a fluke everyone who knows anything about region 5 knows that these 2 teams dominate it but some teams just get good players once and awhile and make a solid run but along w/ shiloh's coaching and tradition and standing rocks ability to churn our good players left and right it will be either of these teams
NDdominator

Return to Boys