Region 6

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby 20 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:06 pm

What does anyone think of region six?

Postby magic715 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:14 am

Region 6, overall is a very balanced Region with anyone of 6 or 8 teams being crowned champion(Velva, Kenmare, Dunseith, Westhope-newburg, BishopRyan, Bottineau, DesLacs-Burl), but i think the champion of the region this year will be lucky to win a  game at state. Not that i know how strong the other regions are, but i feel this region is down, as far as being top heavy strong.
magic715

Postby Mr. Me Too » Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:14 pm

20 wrote:What does anyone think of region six?

Adam Hunt Will be tough to stop in this region
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby player22 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:47 pm

how is dunseith going to be this year, are they going to be any good, do they have any good players, does anybody know?
player22

Postby Mr. Me Too » Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:24 pm

player22 wrote:how is dunseith going to be this year, are they going to be any good, do they have any good players, does anybody know?

Dunseith will be tough this year. . .they return Adam Hunt who should be a player too watch and they have some new kid this year, played them in a summer league in Bottinea and they were pretty tough
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Boys