2014-15 Region 8 Players & Predictions

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: 2014-15 Region 8 Players & Predictions

Postby Old Drifter » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:03 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
nolan4 wrote:as another poster here wrote...I too think Parshall's main 'comp' will be trinity Christian and kenmare but again as the poster said, Parshall didn't really play a good game at kenmare but they still managed to beat them in their home gym...my Braves still haven't achieved consistent play...as I much as I don't like saying it, the Braves have been lucky and dodged a couple bullets with the close wins over the two...and I was later told TC's best player was on the sidelines with a hugely bandaged knee...region 8 is parshall's to lose...and I also saw from the other scores last night that kenmare beat berthold....giving further credence to my assertion that Parshall could have beaten berthold had they had their full starting 5...

Berthold and Kenmare have not played, at least nowhere have i seen a score or a schedule that says they play.

I can confirm: Kenmare/Berthold have not played this year...so not sure what score he saw!

I thought I saw that score/result on kxnet outa minot, channel 13 last month...and was surprised because I've seen both teams play....I stand corrected.....but I still think the braves coulda beat berthold had they their full starting 5...:)
Old Drifter
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Boys