Region 1

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Region 1

Postby wan2bqb » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:45 pm

Also of note during the 2012-13 season there was one team from Region 1 that everyone was talking about, Oak Grove. Nobody was talking about anyone else, not even Milnor. No other team was being praised in the polls or discussed because the region was weaker that year, its just a fact. Many mediocre teams and some plain bad. Scoring 80 wasn't as tough in my opinion. This year I would say that there are five or six teams that could go on to represent the region at state and do fine should things fall a certain way. 4 that have been ranked in the top ten and when not ranked have spent much of the year receiving votes, any of those 4 have the talent to go far if they get hot at the right time. Also teams 5-8 can play with anyone on any given night. Lets face it its high school basketball and once they get to the tournament season its one and done for the big show. Not only do you have to be talented but you have to get lucky also. You can't run into the buzzs aw that shoots lights out from three on the night you get to face them. You have to stay healthy whether injury or sickness. And if someone has an off night someone else has to step up. No one trick ponies make it to the big game. That's why we all get so excited about the "B". Anything can happen and it usually does. Can't wait!!!!
wan2bqb
NDPreps Starter

Postby ND-is-#1 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:51 pm

44 points in 8 minutes of play is unbelievable... That's 5.5 points/minute.. Unreal
ND-is-#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:23 pm

wan2bqb wrote:
sportsfan25 wrote:
d_fense wrote:I didn't feel that Milnor's win over Oak Grove was an upset at the time. Milnor started the year out 2/4. I believe. After they figured things out, they were a different team. One of those 4 early losses was to OG in the first game of the year. 2 things I remember that stand out in that game. Bussman for Milnor made 13 of 14 shots and the big thing was the teams combined for 74 points in the 3rd quarter. OG outscored Milnor in the 3rd 44/30. It was ridiculous. :)

I'm not sure where you got that score info, but the game was 73-70 for a final and half of those points weren't scored in the 3rd quarter. This site http://www.maxpreps.com/games/basketbal ... xf657g.htm gives the breakdown of stats from that game. There were 39 points in the 3rd quarter with Milnor having a 23-16 advantage. You can tell by the box score, it was a pretty back and forth contest the whole way. I was at the game and the Milnor fans went crazy when OG missed the 3 at the buzzer. There was definitely something special about that team.

I believe d_fense is referring to this game http://www.maxpreps.com/games/basketbal ... FxuA5g.htm.

yep the 44-30 quarter was in the first game of the season...I believe OG went CRAZY from 3 in that quarter! 30 points in a quarter is awesome BUT 44 points is CRAZY RIDICULOUS!
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby baloncesto » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:02 pm

I think the individual talent is severely down in the region this year compared to years past. Just my opinion of course compared to the past couple years. I think most of the players listed would be the best player far and away in the region this year.

Hasleau
Illies
Kretchman
Adams
Bussman
Mund
Mund
Richman
Burns
Griffith
Workin
Bachmeir
Lindgren
Meehl
Peterson
Bresnahan
Could be missing a few
Remember...there is always a little boy in the stands that wants to be just like you, don't disappoint him.
baloncesto
NDPreps Starter

Postby d_fense » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:18 pm

Missing a few or listing way to many??? First off you list players from 3 different graduating classes. What you tend (usually) to think of is a player their senior year which is usually their best. What was being discussed originally was the 12-13 season. In that season Kretchman and Adams were not even starters. In all likelihood there are freshman and sophomores this season who will be pretty good players by their senior years. A number of players you mentioned, when at their best I would not considered any better than good players. In that list I would include Griffith, Landon Mund, Workin, Bachmeir, Meehl, and Peterson. . Illies wouldn’t be the best player this year. I thought he was a superior athlete that played basketball. I think Richman falls short for me too. Big, great leaper, but didn’t do enough to be the best this year. I think Hasleau was phenomenal his senior year, but his junior year I’m not sure he wouldn’t be the best this year, but I’d give it to him because I liked his game so much. Younger players could learn so much by watching him. Bussman was very good, I thought the best player on his team. I think he would be the best player in the region if he played this year. I’m not sure what to think about Wyatt Mund. I think he could have been the player of the year his senior year. But, if he would have tried to do that, Milnor would not have had the years they did his final 2 seasons. I think their needs to be a go to player and Bussman was that player in part because Mund was a team first guy. Lindgren’s junior year 12/13 he wouldn’t have been the best this year. But, I thought he was so very much improved his senior year. I believe he would be the best if he were a senior this year. I look at Bresnahan just like Lingren. No in 12/13 but yes in 13/14. Burns.... I’m not sure what to say. For sure no in 12/13 and I would probably say no in 13/14. There’s no question he could score but I didn’t think of him as highly as some of the others in 13/14, probably because he played for a pretty poor team.

Of the players you listed, and I don’t think you missed anyone who should have been mentioned to only players I would say would be clearly the best player in the region this year if their 12/13 self was playing this year would be Bussman, Hasleau, and Wyatt Mund. If you moved to the following year I think you could add Kretchman, Lindgren, and Bresnahan.
d_fense
NDPreps All-State

Postby wan2bqb » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:28 am

I wont get into the individual players at all. I am talking teams. This year top to bottom the region is stronger, once again in my opinion.
wan2bqb
NDPreps Starter

Postby ND-is-#1 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:58 am

d_fense wrote:Missing a few or listing way to many??? First off you list players from 3 different graduating classes. What you tend (usually) to think of is a player their senior year which is usually their best. What was being discussed originally was the 12-13 season. In that season Kretchman and Adams were not even starters. In all likelihood there are freshman and sophomores this season who will be pretty good players by their senior years. A number of players you mentioned, when at their best I would not considered any better than good players. In that list I would include Griffith, Landon Mund, Workin, Bachmeir, Meehl, and Peterson. . Illies wouldn’t be the best player this year. I thought he was a superior athlete that played basketball. I think Richman falls short for me too. Big, great leaper, but didn’t do enough to be the best this year. I think Hasleau was phenomenal his senior year, but his junior year I’m not sure he wouldn’t be the best this year, but I’d give it to him because I liked his game so much. Younger players could learn so much by watching him. Bussman was very good, I thought the best player on his team. I think he would be the best player in the region if he played this year. I’m not sure what to think about Wyatt Mund. I think he could have been the player of the year his senior year. But, if he would have tried to do that, Milnor would not have had the years they did his final 2 seasons. I think their needs to be a go to player and Bussman was that player in part because Mund was a team first guy. Lindgren’s junior year 12/13 he wouldn’t have been the best this year. But, I thought he was so very much improved his senior year. I believe he would be the best if he were a senior this year. I look at Bresnahan just like Lingren. No in 12/13 but yes in 13/14. Burns.... I’m not sure what to say. For sure no in 12/13 and I would probably say no in 13/14. There’s no question he could score but I didn’t think of him as highly as some of the others in 13/14, probably because he played for a pretty poor team.

Of the players you listed, and I don’t think you missed anyone who should have been mentioned to only players I would say would be clearly the best player in the region this year if their 12/13 self was playing this year would be Bussman, Hasleau, and Wyatt Mund. If you moved to the following year I think you could add Kretchman, Lindgren, and Bresnahan.

Just a little correction. I assume you're referring to Ellery Bresnahan who was a part of the 12/13 class not the 13/14 class.
ND-is-#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby d_fense » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:21 am

You are correct. I was also incorrect on Hasleau, Illies, and Bresnahan. I had each of them a year younger than they are.
d_fense
NDPreps All-State

Postby district2fanog » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:21 pm

who is going to state? I will say Enderlin, Hankinson, or OG. Coach Card might be hiding a few tricks up his sleeve come tourney time.....
district2fanog
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:41 pm

district2fanog wrote:who is going to state? I will say Enderlin, Hankinson, or OG. Coach Card might be hiding a few tricks up his sleeve come tourney time.....

Oak Grove will be battle tested but are looking at being the 10 or 11 seed at this point (unless some upsets happen this week: at Enderlin, vs. Northern Cass, vs. Central Cass). So it will be a tough road for OG.

I'd say Enderlin, Central Cass, M-NS, Hankinson, Northern Cass (best chances...that order).
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby EHS1998 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:00 pm

district2fanog wrote:who is going to state? I will say Enderlin, Hankinson, or OG. Coach Card might be hiding a few tricks up his sleeve come tourney time.....
I can definitely see OG as capable of giving higher seeds a scare but it doesn't feel like they can put 4 games together based in this seasons results. However, anything can happen as we have seen of late. Are people forgetting about MNS?
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:13 pm

EHS1998 wrote:
I can definitely see OG as capable of giving higher seeds a scare but it doesn't feel like they can put 4 games together based in this seasons results. However, anything can happen as we have seen of late. Are people forgetting about MNS?

I forgot them in my list...updated it. I think M-NS has a few things they need to iron out before postseason play...if they get it figured out then they may be the favorite; however, EVERY game should be a dogfight in R1 (except maybe the 4v13 & 5v12 games).
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby WEhaveAproblem » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:15 pm

I'm going to say MNS or central cass have the best chance to make it to state... enderlin hasn't impressed that much this year.. Have seen them play once and just seen the box scores.... haven't seen northern cass play this year
WEhaveAproblem
NDPreps Reserve

Postby wan2bqb » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:48 pm

Im going to be bold say every team has some things to figure out. I'll rank each team as to how i see them entering the tournement nothing more.

1.Enderlin-Talented but not deep. Hurlburt doesnt play inside rely on outside shot too much. Will be #1 entering but wont go farther.
2, M-NS- Talented and deepest- dont play defense if they dont get that fixed they are done but if they do watch out.
3. CC-also talented but not deep. With Bresnehan i dont put anything past them.
4. NC - same as Enderlin to reliant on outside shot. Can score but only takes one poor shooting game to derail.
5-8 Hank, Kindred, Richland, W-L. All tough teams but all have their weaknesses. Hankinson is th deepest and most likely to make noise of the bunch. I wont predict which one but one of the top 4 will reprsent at state.
wan2bqb
NDPreps Starter

Postby WEhaveAproblem » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:17 pm

I don't think enderlin willl go into tournament number one if mns comes to play rest of year they could be one
WEhaveAproblem
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ND-is-#1 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:42 am

I think there are 5-6 teams that have a chance I'll list them in the order I have them right now.
1. Enderlin - I think Enderlin has a chance to be the outright best team in the region if they start to use their height and play inside more. Lindgren is tough to stop in the post and needs to get the ball more. Hurlburt could be very dominant down low but doesn't seem to want to hard to argue though when he's shooting 40%+ from outside. I think if they play an inside out game and not rely on the outside shot they could be very very tough to beat.
2. M/NS - have one of the best offenses in the region with the due of Hanson and Olsen. There defense is dreadful and that to me has to do with effort, hustle, and attitude. By this time in the year they should be able to play some defense. They are relying on outscoring teams. Come tourney time, that won't cut it. If they do figure it out they could come out on top.
3. Central Cass - the squirrels are kinda of a tossup for me. They aren't very deep and don't have a lot of scoring outside of Bresnahan, but so far this season Bresnahan has proved he can carry the load. I think come tourney time teams will figure out a way to slow him down. If other guys can step up and help him out they will have a chance.
4. Hankinson - I truly believe this team is the "dark horse" of the region. Solid team all the way around that pounds the ball inside and plays well together. They have been playing solid all year and if they kick it up a notch don't be surprised if they make a run at the region title.
5. Northern Cass - i have watched them play three times this year and I don't think they have the height to contend with Enderlin and M/NS. Couple good shooters but they live and die by the three and to take the region you have to be able to play inside and out. They do have a solid record so far, but haven't beat one of the "top teams" on the region yet. Don't totally count them out though.
6. Oak grove - only seen them play once, but they can score the ball. They contended with M/NS in a shootout and seem to like the uptempo game. Good offenses are always scary come tourney time. Card will have them ready to make a run come tourney time.

This is just where I have teams now, but again this region is very balanced and you could see an upset on any given night. We've seen it with kindred and Richland knocking off M/NS and Enderlin.. Lots of other close games as well. Should be a great region tourney with every game possibly going down to the wire. Excited to see what adjustments each team makes during this final stretch to try get a top three seed!
ND-is-#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby hhspiratefan » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:20 am

d_fense wrote:Missing a few or listing way to many??? First off you list players from 3 different graduating classes. What you tend (usually) to think of is a player their senior year which is usually their best. What was being discussed originally was the 12-13 season. In that season Kretchman and Adams were not even starters. In all likelihood there are freshman and sophomores this season who will be pretty good players by their senior years. A number of players you mentioned, when at their best I would not considered any better than good players. In that list I would include Griffith, Landon Mund, Workin, Bachmeir, Meehl, and Peterson. . Illies wouldn’t be the best player this year. I thought he was a superior athlete that played basketball. I think Richman falls short for me too. Big, great leaper, but didn’t do enough to be the best this year. I think Hasleau was phenomenal his senior year, but his junior year I’m not sure he wouldn’t be the best this year, but I’d give it to him because I liked his game so much. Younger players could learn so much by watching him. Bussman was very good, I thought the best player on his team. I think he would be the best player in the region if he played this year. I’m not sure what to think about Wyatt Mund. I think he could have been the player of the year his senior year. But, if he would have tried to do that, Milnor would not have had the years they did his final 2 seasons. I think their needs to be a go to player and Bussman was that player in part because Mund was a team first guy. Lindgren’s junior year 12/13 he wouldn’t have been the best this year. But, I thought he was so very much improved his senior year. I believe he would be the best if he were a senior this year. I look at Bresnahan just like Lingren. No in 12/13 but yes in 13/14. Burns.... I’m not sure what to say. For sure no in 12/13 and I would probably say no in 13/14. There’s no question he could score but I didn’t think of him as highly as some of the others in 13/14, probably because he played for a pretty poor team.

What about Hankinson's Carter Mauch? He didn't play his junior year d/t injury but came back his senior year and was average 25 ppg.
hhspiratefan
NDPreps Rookie

Postby UNDSiouxfan » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:17 pm

Anyone can come out of Region 1... it'll be who is playing best at tournament time and who can put up a great stretch run. The Region 1 winner will be battle tested and will contend at the State B this year.

Consider this...

Oak Grove is currently 9th out of the 12 teams right now in Region 1. Oak Grove beat Dickinson Trinity, who is the only team to beat Four Winds. Both Four Winds and Trinity have been ranked all year.

If I were to predict the favorites, I would say MNS, Hankinson, and CC. MNS has the deepest team in the Region led by Jake Hanson, and MNS & Hankinson are the two best inside-outside teams. Hankinson is playing really well right now. They lost a few tough ones early in the season, but they were all close games. They recently beat Oak Grove by 17 on their home court, dominating most of the way except for a small stretch. Central Cass, Northern Cass, Enderlin, W-L will all be tough. Bresnahan is hands-down the Region's best player this year and he'll be tough to stop for any team. Northern Cass has great shooters and they could get hot. They'll be in every game and Logan Nelson is really improved over last year. Enderlin is tough and has proven they can beat anyone this year. W/L has an inside/outside threat with Vasquez and Harles...they will contend in every game. Oak Grove/Richland/Kindred/Lisbon/Maple Valley have all contended with the top teams and there could be some upsets, as proven last week with Kindred and Richland winning big games.

And by the way -- plz...if you don't include Carter Mauch in the previous discussion as one of the best players from year's past, you didn't see him play much. I've watched a lot of basketball/football over the last 20 years and he's right up there with the best I've seen in any class in either sport. Many records would've been broken had he played as a Junior.
UNDSiouxfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baloncesto » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:17 pm

Carter should definitely be on that list.
Remember...there is always a little boy in the stands that wants to be just like you, don't disappoint him.
baloncesto
NDPreps Starter

Postby d_fense » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:51 pm

First off, I was discussing 12-13 and mentioned 13-14 because many of the players mentioned were from that graduation class. The only players mentioned by baloncesto not to graduate in 13 or 14 were Kretchman and Adams, both of which had an outstanding 13-14 season.

Carter didn't play after I'm guessing the 3rd game of his junior season, so he in my mind doesn't count in that season. When you are talking last season, I think Carter Mauch was the best senior in the region. I know Carter Kretchman was magical in the state tournament his junior season but I would still put him behind Mauch going off last season.
d_fense
NDPreps All-State

Postby d_fense » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:46 pm

ND-is-#1 wrote:I think there are 5-6 teams that have a chance I'll list them in the order I have them right now.
1. Enderlin - I think Enderlin has a chance to be the outright best team in the region if they start to use their height and play inside more. Lindgren is tough to stop in the post and needs to get the ball more. Hurlburt could be very dominant down low but doesn't seem to want to hard to argue though when he's shooting 40%+ from outside. I think if they play an inside out game and not rely on the outside shot they could be very very tough to beat.
2. M/NS - have one of the best offenses in the region with the due of Hanson and Olsen. There defense is dreadful and that to me has to do with effort, hustle, and attitude. By this time in the year they should be able to play some defense. They are relying on outscoring teams. Come tourney time, that won't cut it. If they do figure it out they could come out on top.
3. Central Cass - the squirrels are kinda of a tossup for me. They aren't very deep and don't have a lot of scoring outside of Bresnahan, but so far this season Bresnahan has proved he can carry the load. I think come tourney time teams will figure out a way to slow him down. If other guys can step up and help him out they will have a chance.
4. Hankinson - I truly believe this team is the "dark horse" of the region. Solid team all the way around that pounds the ball inside and plays well together. They have been playing solid all year and if they kick it up a notch don't be surprised if they make a run at the region title.
5. Northern Cass - i have watched them play three times this year and I don't think they have the height to contend with Enderlin and M/NS. Couple good shooters but they live and die by the three and to take the region you have to be able to play inside and out. They do have a solid record so far, but haven't beat one of the "top teams" on the region yet. Don't totally count them out though.
6. Oak grove - only seen them play once, but they can score the ball. They contended with M/NS in a shootout and seem to like the uptempo game. Good offenses are always scary come tourney time. Card will have them ready to make a run come tourney time.

This is just where I have teams now, but again this region is very balanced and you could see an upset on any given night. We've seen it with kindred and Richland knocking off M/NS and Enderlin.. Lots of other close games as well. Should be a great region tourney with every game possibly going down to the wire. Excited to see what adjustments each team makes during this final stretch to try get a top three seed!

I’m going to give my thoughts on the teams you mentioned in the order you mentioned them, not that I feel this is the order I would predict them to finish.
1. Enderlin- I like the fact that they have so many seniors playing and Graham is so experienced in all situations. But, I just don’t think they are going to make it out of the region because they are not as talented or athletic as the other top teams in the region. They are winning most of their games but have had some close games (which may help them down the road) with teams that are not thought of as some of the better teams.
2. I have mixed feelings about their defence. Goolsbey, Hanson, and Ramzy Olson in my mind do play pretty good defense. I actually think Goolsbey may be the best defender in the region. Bussman and Kaufmann are average to slightly below average on defence. Mason Olsen and Sakry really struggle on defence which is surprising as they are both tall (6’4”-6’5”) with long arms and pretty athletic boys. They do give up way to many easy baskets, no question about that. Offensively I think Olsen, much like Hurlburt, has been playing to far from the basket. I think the only time he should be as far as 15 feet from the hoop is when he shoots free throws. Early in the year I don’t recall Olsen playing as far from the hoop as he has been lately.
3. Central Cass- I don’t have the feeling that may on here do that they are not very deep. I just don’t see that. Yes Bresnahan takes most of their shots, but I guess what some are calling not very deep, I would classify as boys knowing their roles. Your best player better be taking most of your shots. Uland gives them a nice athletic presence around the rim, not just back to the basket but as a slashing cutter without the ball. Streit is another tall athletic player, IMO not as skilled as Uland but a better #2 option down low than most teams have. Players like Koetz and Morris are athletic good shooting seniors that would play for any team in the region. Prante from what I’ve seen never hurts them on O and always busts his tail on D. Like I said, I believe if you don’t think they are very deep, you are mistaken.
4. Hankinson- In my mind you start with the best post in the region in Cody Mauch. (Olsen from MNS has similar ability on O, but can’t touch Mauch on the other end of the court). Cody did miss some games due to injury, but they are starting to click at the right time. Bailey Hernandez provides senior leadership, shooting, and easy transition baskets because of hustle up court and teammates who always have their heads up court. Nick Mauch is one of the more talented players in the region. When Nick is aggressive and looking for his owns shot, it helps the Pirates immensely. They literally look like a different team when he makes teams defend him. After those 3 they come at you with Kendrick, Trevor, Ethan, and Ryan. All of these boys bring something different from the others, whether it is Kendrick’s D and up court passing, Ryan’s length, Ethan’s shooting, or Trevor’s strength and decision making. Hankinson is peaking at the right time. In my mind they may be the favourite right now with their current play.
5. Northern Cass- Logan Nelson, I’m guessing here, is probably the leading scorer in the region. I do believe he is the best shooter in the region and he is complemented by some other pretty talented shooters in Brant and Cody. I have been high on NC since last season ended, but I think they are in a little trouble. They only have 2 region losses, but they do have 4 region games left vs Richland, OG, Kindred, and M/NS. They can be hurt inside and on the boards. IMO it is easier to take away an outside shooter from a team than a inside game.
6. Oak Grove- I don’t think they have much of a chance to represent the region at state. I like a lot of what they do and they have improved at the year has went on. Any team that shoots as many 3’s as they do can be difficult to beat if they are hitting, but hitting consistently and at a high percentage over the coarse 4 games like they will probably need to will be tough when they will likely be the lower seed in all 4 games.
7. I would like to add W/L to your list. I feel they are the only team you didn’t mention that has a chance. I give them a chance because they do have a good post player in Vasquez. He scores well as a post and I think he is the best interior defender in the region. To go along with him they have Alix and Wyatt. Both boys are more than capable scorers that can put 20 on the board on any given night. They are a well coached team that can score, defend, and they have players that know their roles.
d_fense
NDPreps All-State

Postby baloncesto » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:18 pm

d_fense wrote:First off, I was discussing 12-13 and mentioned 13-14 because many of the players mentioned were from that graduation class. The only players mentioned by baloncesto not to graduate in 13 or 14 were Kretchman and Adams, both of which had an outstanding 13-14 season.

Carter didn't play after I'm guessing the 3rd game of his junior season, so he in my mind doesn't count in that season. When you are talking last season, I think Carter Mauch was the best senior in the region. I know Carter Kretchman was magical in the state tournament his junior season but I would still put him behind Mauch going off last season.

I wasn't just discussing the 12-13 year. I realize that was what most people above were discussing but I didn't quote any conversations and wasn't discussing that. I was just throwing in my 2 cents regarding individual talent in region 1 since this is the region 1 thread. Now, there are some young players in the region with a lot of potential but this year, (15-16) the individual talent is down. I feel almost everyone I listed would win senior of the year this year almost unanimously. And I feel almost everyone would be the best individual player in the region this year. I think we had a lot of individual talent similar to what region 3 has now (pinke, neuwsma, Thielges, Vance, entzi, etc) Now this is just my opinion and I understand not everyone will agree. Happy to be open for debate.
baloncesto
NDPreps Starter

Postby district2fanog » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:47 pm

Tonight's predictions:

OG 71-NC 69

Enderlin 65- Kindred 55

Lisbon 60- FCT 47

Richland 56- MV 49

CC 83- SC 53

Thoughts, anyone else want to predict?
district2fanog
NDPreps Reserve

Postby wan2bqb » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:42 pm

district2fanog wrote:Tonight's predictions:

OG 71-NC 69

Enderlin 65- Kindred 55

Lisbon 60- FCT 47

Richland 56- MV 49

CC 83- SC 53

Thoughts, anyone else want to predict?

OG 71-NC 69 should be close game I could see it going either way. Would like to see OG win so I will agree.

Enderlin 65- Kindred 55 I think this one will be closer also. 69-65 Enderlin on top.

Lisbon 60- FCT 47 This shouldn't be this close. FCT has no way to stop Riley Lau. IF they run their offense through big Riley he has 30+ and they win by 35 or more.

Richland 56- MV 49 Pretty close to how I see it. So I will leave it at that.

CC 83- SC 53 If CC lets SC score 53 on them they are not playing defense at all. I predict 80-39.
wan2bqb
NDPreps Starter

Postby ND-is-#1 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:51 pm

OG 76 - NC 71

Enderlin 63 - Kindred 59

Lisbon 65 - FCT 42

Richland 46 - MV 44

CC 77 - SC 43
ND-is-#1
NDPreps Starter

PreviousNext