District 12

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby power-aid14 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:46 pm

What are some strong teams from district 12 who could win the region and possibly contend or win at state
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby magic715 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:13 pm

Well I do think that District 12 will be very competitive this year. My order of teams would go like this:

1) Kenmare- Not alot of height but been playing together for a long time. Lots of good not great athletes. Peterson and Keysor make them go, but have a bunch of role players that play well.

2)Bishop Ryan-Again not alot of height, but have some very good athletes. Should be a full court pressure type team as they seem to have the horses that love to run. Vetter should be top notch , scorer and defender, Backes should be fun to watch on defense and if he learns to shoot could be tough offensively. Others that will be fun to watch defensively on there team will be Krueger and Bartsch, now all these players i have mentioned are juniors, so another yr and should be really fun to watch. Also if burckhard keeps his head he can be fun to watch with the ball.

3)Our Redeemers- Again a fun team to watch , i think they will be better than some people think, i believe these players work well together. Peterson, Steve Johnson, and Kizima should do well. I think this is my upset pick, i think i am picking them higher than others are.

4)DesLacs-Burlington- Big guy in middle , with 2 new transfers that should help alot. if they jell and can work together, they should be good.

5)Glenburn- 4 good players with absolutely no bench, unless they get a Mafb transfer or 2 in.

6)mohall- another team that could surprise i suppose, im just not big on them.

7)berthold- could jump to top 4 or 5 , but still young but very athletic, and play alot of ball. another 2 yrs and will be very good i think

8)Surrey- Sorry but just not enough talent there, have some players that like to play. and would be nice help for another team, but will be at bottom again this year.

As for Region 6 I go :1)Velva,2)Westhope-newburg,3)Kenmare,4)Bishop Ryan,5) Bottineau
magic715

Return to Boys