Calvin Kraft not a Mr. Bball finalist?

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Bob » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:45 am

Calvin Kraft was on All-State. 2nd team. 2 years in a row now. Kraft voth and tivis are the only 3 players that are 2 time all state players.
Bob
NDPreps Reserve

Postby digger » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:13 am

UConn wrote:How is this kid not a Mr. Bball finalist??? I saw him play this year twice and he had 38 and 35. Last year I saw him have 45 and 28. He averaged 24.7 pts and 8.6 rebs this year. He was on the All-Tourney team at a bunch of summer AAU tournaments this summer. I even heard from a Central Cass parent say that Gonzaga wanted him to walk on. I mean Voth and Tivis are solid picks, but I would definitely say Kraft is equal or better than them both. Voth gets everything off of his jumping, he's not that talented. Tivis gets a lot of his points at the line and shoots a lot... Kraft will definitely be a BMOC at Valley City State for the next 4 years. They've got a heck of a recruit on their hand.

I've seen Calvin play 6-8 times over the past two years, he's a very good ND high school player.  He is a high volume shooter, not as efficient as some other kids, a good fit for Valley City State.  However Gonzaga does not have their eyes on very good ND high school players, lets not get carried away.  Sounds like someone spinning hometown rumors. 
digger
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ming01 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:34 pm

Last year Gonzaga wanted Hennessey to walk on there.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby ND Scout » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:53 pm

I heard that too
ND Scout
NDPreps Rookie

Previous

Return to Boys