region 2 semi final

The Buzz on Class B.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

region 2 semi final

Postby ReadyToPlay » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:40 am

Should be an intense game between Grafton and Thompson tonight at the Betty. Grafton defeated them about 10 days ago with single digits in Grafton and Thompson was a bit off in shooting although could have been Grafton's defense. Thompson is very quick and Grafton has size. Should go down to wire and will all depend on fouls I think?
ReadyToPlay
NDPreps Starter

Re: region 2 semi final

Postby packers21 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:11 am

ReadyToPlay wrote:Should be an intense game between Grafton and Thompson tonight at the Betty. Grafton defeated them about 10 days ago with single digits in Grafton and Thompson was a bit off in shooting although could have been Grafton's defense. Thompson is very quick and Grafton has size. Should go down to wire and will all depend on fouls I think?

Ill take Grafton in a crazy game,with a wild intentional foul at the end!! Just a hunch!
Heimer would love this game
It is a little harder to motivate kids I guess because they’ve been pampered so much. We’re in the trophy generation, give ‘em a trophy for 23rd place, make ‘em feel good. Make mom and dad feel good.” Tom Izzo, Michigan State Basketball
packers21
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to Basketball - Class B