2014-15 Re-Alignment Proposal

The Buzz on Class B.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: 2014-15 Re-Alignment Proposal

Postby HammerTime » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:17 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:
justplayalready wrote:
B-oldtimer wrote:District 8 has already lost Munich Starkweather and I have heard rumblings of Rolla and Rolette to begin cooping for more sports. If this happens could be down to 5 teams in District 8. I think they should have left Benson County in District 8.

I'd think Rugby would be the logical fit...Dunsieth and Harvey are both R4...The new Minot B schools will keep R6 full...No reason not to move Rugby to R4

That would be a logical move if the realigned the districts again, but I have heard from coaches in the region that if/when Region 4 drops to 12 teams they will just go to a super region format same as they have done for vball now.

Definitely makes more sense geographically. Rugby plays a vast majority of its games in Region 6 and 4 and could easily bounce between the two. I think they like being in Region 6 because they can play Region 4 teams, which is probably better than Region 6 even with the Minot schools, without consequence. Like having 4 winds on the schedule doesn't hurt if they're in Region 6. It does in Region 4. Plus, can you imagine what region 6 would be like if Rugby wasn't their to balance it out? District 12 would sweep 11 every other year!
HammerTime
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Basketball - Class B