Devils Lake Schedule

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Devils Lake Schedule

Postby vikingman » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:39 pm

Has Devils Lake had to cancel some games due to Covid? I see they don't have any games for an 11 day stretch and are only showing 17 total games while other schools are listing 21 (same situation for boys team)
vikingman
NDPreps All-State

Re: Devils Lake Schedule

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:07 pm

vikingman wrote:Has Devils Lake had to cancel some games due to Covid? I see they don't have any games for an 11 day stretch and are only showing 17 total games while other schools are listing 21 (same situation for boys team)

I know the Shanley game is becoming a 2-point counter because the first matchup occurred during the break at beginning.

They also lost their non-conference games (WDA) because the east/west matchups won't happen.

They still have it marked as PPD for their first matchup with Valley City so maybe that gets rescheduled
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Re: Devils Lake Schedule

Postby Flip » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:29 pm

vikingman wrote:Has Devils Lake had to cancel some games due to Covid? I see they don't have any games for an 11 day stretch and are only showing 17 total games while other schools are listing 21 (same situation for boys team)

DL has taken a lot of precautions this school year. For the longest time, they didn't allow fans at their games (they still might not). I'm not sure if it all on the AD's decision, but they are only going to play 17 games this season. I think hockey is playing fewer games than most of the schools as well.

That 11 game break is usually around the end of the semester and finals and they like to have a little break during that time. I'm not sure if it is always that long.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Return to Girls