Brady Bergeron?

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Brady Bergeron?

Postby sooner08 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:25 pm

How good do you think Brady Bergeron could be? Huge upcoming player for fargo north
sooner08
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Brady Bergeron?

Postby GFRR99 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:28 pm

would not say huge upcoming player. good player and should increase role once nik leaves after this year. i'd say all conference player in his senior year and thats about it. schultz will be the star next year
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby digger » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Must be something in the water in north Fargo, first an Anthony Schnabel topic and now Brady Bergeron. He's a junior, he's a good player, he plays on a North team that is the best team in an EDC that is a little down this year. Savageau is a terrific player. Schultz is on his way to becoming a terrific player. North has a number of good players besides those two, Bergeron is one of them.
digger
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Dawg245 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:25 pm

He's a good player that takes the ball strong to the hoop and can knock down jumpers. The only downfall about his game is he turns it over seldomly. Excluding the turnover fact he's probably one the best players on the north team other than Savageau and Shultz.
Dawg245
NDPreps Starter

Postby GFRR99 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Dawg245 wrote:He's a good player that takes the ball strong to the hoop and can knock down jumpers. The only downfall about his game is he turns it over seldomly. Excluding the turnover fact he's probably one the best players on the north team other than Savageau and Shultz.

agreed. sometimes he tries to do to much. i have noticed he is in the air with no place to go quite frequently each game, usually leading to turnovers. nik needs to keep the ball in his hands more
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby i am legend » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:13 am

about whats he averaging?
i am legend
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby purple_drank » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:50 pm

nick shutlz needs to play better and they big guys "cowboy" and bosch need to step it up.

Brady will be the most important guy next year, becuase he will have the ball the most and will control the offense. but he needs to improve his defense if he wants to be an elite player in the EDC
purple_drank
NDPreps Starter

Postby farva4prez » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:50 am

bergeron = god
farva4prez
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bbjunkie » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:09 pm

Who? just kidding....a nice player but all the basketball gods live out west!
bbjunkie
NDPreps Reserve

Postby teamramrod » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:40 am

bergeron is gonna be a big player come postseason for north. lately hes been struggling but they will need him big later on, hes been guardin the opposing teams best player an still averaging a good amount of steals a game, he just needs to let the game come to him. hes been forcing to much. if he continues to struggle i could see mclachlan coming in for more of a role as he's been playing pretty good lately an been knocking down the threes
teamramrod
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndbasketballfan007 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:40 am

Bergeron is a good player and will only get better as the season goes on.
ndbasketballfan007
NDPreps Starter

Postby GFRR99 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:23 pm

teamramrod wrote:bergeron is gonna be a big player come postseason for north. lately hes been struggling but they will need him big later on, hes been guardin the opposing teams best player an still averaging a good amount of steals a game, he just needs to let the game come to him. hes been forcing to much. if he continues to struggle i could see mclachlan coming in for more of a role as he's been playing pretty good lately an been knocking down the threes

bergeron will continue to get a lot of minutes even if he is struggling. a struggling bergeron is still better than mclachlan. mclachlan is extremely slow and bad on defense. IMO anthony schnabel should be getting the 5-10 minutes mclachlan is getting now
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby kingjames23 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Bergeron may be better than McLachlan but McLachlan is not extremely slow by any means... im a little confused as to where you get this. his defense is only bad due to the fact he uses his hands too often. he would be one heck of a defender if he could just keep them to himself... but you are correct in brady is a better ball player. and im going to disagree with schnabel getting caseys min. he is too out of control and takes some ill advised shots
kingjames23
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GFRR99 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:00 pm

kingjames23 wrote:Bergeron may be better than McLachlan but McLachlan is not extremely slow by any means... im a little confused as to where you get this. his defense is only bad due to the fact he uses his hands too often. he would be one heck of a defender if he could just keep them to himself... but you are correct in brady is a better ball player. and im going to disagree with schnabel getting caseys min. he is too out of control and takes some ill advised shots

he is slow and not very athletic. i give him credit cause he tries hard. but there is a reason why his first varsity minutes are coming as a senior. average player
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby purple_drank » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:41 am

GFRR99 wrote:
kingjames23 wrote:Bergeron may be better than McLachlan but McLachlan is not extremely slow by any means... im a little confused as to where you get this. his defense is only bad due to the fact he uses his hands too often. he would be one heck of a defender if he could just keep them to himself... but you are correct in brady is a better ball player. and im going to disagree with schnabel getting caseys min. he is too out of control and takes some ill advised shots

he is slow and not very athletic. i give him credit cause he tries hard. but there is a reason why his first varsity minutes are coming as a senior. average player

agreed
purple_drank
NDPreps Starter

Postby teamramrod » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:14 pm

purple_drank wrote:
GFRR99 wrote:

agreed

except for the fact he is a junior and got varsity minutes last year
teamramrod
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GFRR99 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:54 pm

no he is a senior, you obviously know nothing, stop commenting on this if you dont know. and he only got minutes last year when the game was out of reach..also known as scrub minutes
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby kingjames23 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:47 pm

K GFRR99 you need to stop hating on McLachlan. Give the kid some credit he works his tale off every game! and he is quick even if you don't agree.... its obvious you are from red river so if you are comparing his quickness to the likes of schreiner then yes he is not very quick due to the fact that he has rare quickness. but i would take McLachlan in a race over many other players in the EDC
kingjames23
NDPreps Reserve

Postby teamramrod » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:10 pm

GFRR99 wrote:no he is a senior, you obviously know nothing, stop commenting on this if you dont know. and he only got minutes last year when the game was out of reach..also known as scrub minutes

i thought you were talking about bergeron when u said he was a senior. your right mclachlan has only played varsity this year as a senior, but in his playing time he has been making an impact, not many guys would be able to play over savageau and bergeron, mclachlan would be starting on south, devils lake, wahp any of those lower teams
teamramrod
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GFRR99 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:04 am

to kingjames23: if you read my post from earlier about mclachlan, i said "i give him credit because he works hard." mclachlan is very slow and not quick, i dont know if you are comparing him to post players or what, but compare him to guards around the edc that get playing time and he is definitely below average; havent you noticed whenever mclachlan's on the floor, the team notices and gives the ball to the player he is guarding to take advantage of him? its obvious, just look for it. but again, i applaud his work ethic--plays all summer, travels for team camps and stuff, real hard worker.

teamramrod: to be honest, he woulnt start on any team in the edc EXCEPT central
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Return to Boys