Mertens is Mr. Basketball

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ndfan » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:25 pm

Congrats to Travis Mertens on winning Mr. Basketball. Well deserved.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby klg_11 » Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:42 pm

Congratulations it was a good year and you worked hard to get it! Congrats Mertens!:clap:
klg_11

Postby big_tyme_hockey » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:03 am

yeah Congratulations to Travis. He is a great player and was an a very good team. It is too bad they could not continue their awesome play into the post season.
big_tyme_hockey

Postby paperboy » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:48 pm

Travis Mertens definately deserves to be Mr. Basketball...congrats to him on a fine season!!
paperboy

Postby BBallersSis » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:43 am

I just want to say congrats to Merty!! I have been watching him for most of his basketball career, for he has been one of my brother's teammates and good friends for years!! I'm very proud of you and so is your whole town!!!
BBallersSis

Postby UNC1 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:52 pm

Congrats Merts on Mr. Basketball.
UNC1
NDPreps Reserve

Postby spartan1 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:15 pm

congrats to travis mertens on winning mr basketball. i knew it was either coming down to him or payton tivis from bowman. personally i was going for tivis but i guess not everything goes the way u want it to. but congrats to mertens.
spartan1
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Boys