Williston Tops West Fargo 54-47!!!!

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby biggie » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:15 pm

Way to go Coyotes!  Oh yeah, this is my first post.  My name is Matt and I am a senior at WHS.
biggie
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby MinotBison » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:51 pm

Good for Williston.  Minot and the Coyotes for the third time this year.  Should be a good one!
MinotBison
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsubball » Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:36 pm

I hope williston beats minot just because minot only beat the 4 seed GFC by 6 points

ndsubball

Postby klg_11 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:19 pm

The most unpredictable team in the state takes 3rd. Congratulations.. but the team DID have the potential for 1st! honestly the team had so much potential but could never get their offense going but had one helluva defense and noone can say they didnt. they needed more teamwork though. some of the "members" were focused on working on their own stats intead of getting the team a win im not gonna mention names but i noticed one for sure in wda that just needed to clear his head and stop trying to make the play himself and pass the dang ball. STRONG POTENTIAL SETTLES FOR 3RD!
Last edited by klg_11 on Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
klg_11

Postby Fritoman » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:13 pm

I can agree with everything you said. I think it was a good year and it could have been different if they could have made a few baskets. There are always going to be players that want to be a ball hog, but it does get frustrating to watch it happen.
Fritoman
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys