State BBall berths for future...

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ndsubball » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:40 pm

Does anyone think that the 1 seed from like the EDC should automatically go to state and just have a consolation game between 2 teams and the championship game and if the 1 seed makes it to the championship game then both consolation teams make it to state?
ndsubball

Postby ndfan » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:47 pm

NO. Devils Lake showed why the #1 team should still have to play, anything can happen when it comes playoff time. They didn't get the job done and didn't play like a #1 team. If your a #1 team you should be able to beat those teams. If you can't then you don't deserve to go to state plain and simple.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby wawa » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:55 am

ndsubball wrote:Does anyone think that the 1 seed from like the EDC should automatically go to state and just have a consolation game between 2 teams and the championship game and if the 1 seed makes it to the championship game then both consolation teams make it to state?

are you from DL? You seem to know a lot about them and stick up for all their teams and now you come up with this idea, and since DL was the 1 seed, maybe you're from there?

And I agree with others.. DL gets the advantage of playing the 8 seed, that is enough.
wawa
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Savi22 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:15 am

that might be the most rediculous thing i have ever heard...
Savi22

Postby g_unit » Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:31 pm

Savi22 wrote:that might be the most rediculous thing i have ever heard...

Savi 22.....im gonna have to agree on this one with you.....that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard
g_unit
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Savi22 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:12 am

g_unit... your cute
Savi22

Return to Boys