Century defeats Minot

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Ming01 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:38 pm

I went to the Minot-Century game tonite and it was a heck of a game.  Only 4 people scored for Century.  Billy Michelsen lit up Minot by going 10 for 14 from 3 point land.  And he made 9 of them in the second half.  Fraase won the game with a bank in 3 at the buzzer.  He finished with 30 points.  This was a huge win for Century.  Well Minot didn't have much to play for considering they're already the number 1 seed.  But still, this was probably one of the best games in the regular season throughout the state.  Michelsen and Fraase sure did put on a show!
Last edited by Ming01 on Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby g_unit » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:17 pm

Ming i really like to see how you comment on the West games because it seems that you are one of the only guys from the West that goes to the games and i was really courious to know:

1)    Who you think the best team in the West is based on observation?

2)    If you have seen Devils Lake or Fargo South play?

3)    If any team from the West can match-up against DL and South?

4)    If Minot is really as good as what other people say?

Thanks again for the update i really appreciate it!!!!!:cool:
Last edited by g_unit on Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
g_unit
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ming01 » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:15 am

It's really hard to tell who the best team from the west is.  Every team is so evenly matched.  I would say either Minot or Beulah, even though Minot didn't play that well last night but I think they'll be ready for WDA.  And Beulah has been playing the best lately, I think they'll have a strong showing at WDA and make state.  I've seen South play this year but not Devils Lake.  I watched Devils Lake last year at the state tournament, they are a really good team.  I dont think any team will be able to match up with Devils Lake.  The team that matches up the best with them I would say is Minot.  They have good quick guards and they're posts can matchup with DL.  I think Minot still is one of the top teams in the state, but they're guards didnt play as well as they usually do.  I still think Minot will win WDA but if not it will probably be Beulah.  They're playing really well right now.
Last edited by Ming01 on Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Return to Boys