All-EDC team

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby tarheels13 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:29 pm

who does everything think deserves to be all-edc?
tarheels13
NDPreps Reserve

Postby shs01240 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:33 pm

how many get selected and does team's rankings affect it like football?

I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndbb » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:35 pm

bergerson elias jagim kramer miller farkas dye hermann mertens may gradzieleski coyne snyder hochstetler and Ebertowski I would select, but I don't know much about the East anymore.  I know that after about 8 or 10 players it is wide open for the final 7 spots, either because it is so even to because it is lackluster for playmakers... once again I don't know the scenario.
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby shs01240 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:44 pm

looks about right to me
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ghetto*revival » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:22 am

idk about coyne i would deff take kareem or allard before him or hochstetler hes good at vc but hes not that good same with ebertowski
ghetto*revival

Postby Number7 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:02 pm

yea i agree with kareem and allard but im also not sure about jagim, very questionalbe there, maybe a homer pick,heres my thoughts:

1st team EDC:

Jon Kramer - Wahpeton

BJ Mertens - Devils Lake

Tanner Farkas - West Fargo

Jordan May - Fargo North

Dan Bergerson - Shanley

2nd team EDC:

Seth Dye - West Fargo

Drew Grzadzeileski - Grand Forks Red River

Dustin Hermann - Fargo South

Ishmail Kareem - Fargo South

Aaron Hochstetler - Valley City

"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndbb » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:45 pm

there is no first or second team conference players.. there are unanimous picks and then the rest.
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:48 pm

Thunder wrote:I don't really agree with you choices... they are probably close but I really think the south boys will be on the 1st team instead of 2nd. They are playing really good basketball lately and deserve it.  I don't agree with Tanner Farkas either. Seth Dye???is playing good and deserves credit.  I dunno i guess only time will tell!

how dont you agree with farkus?

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Number7 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:55 pm

cdub1 wrote:
Thunder wrote:I don't really agree with you choices... they are probably close but I really think the south boys will be on the 1st team instead of 2nd. They are playing really good basketball lately and deserve it.  I don't agree with Tanner Farkas either. Seth Dye???is playing good and deserves credit.  I dunno i guess only time will tell!

how dont you agree with farkus?

i figured farkas first team because he has been consistantly great all year, and early on there were games where Seth Dye had 2 points and he has only stepped it up lately, and the only thing on the South boys, they are playing great as a team but i dont think any of their big three have been dominant night in and night out
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndbb » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:56 pm

there is no first team once again.  There are 15 people, they put them in as unanymous and then just the rest. No first or second team.
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Number7 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:04 pm

o sorry i missed your post thanks for the insight, didnt know that obviously
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Return to Boys