Minot @ Belcourt

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Spektak_24 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:56 pm

It should be a well played game, but I feel as if the Braves are too quick and have too much firepower to lose.....I have the Braves by 9
Spektak_24
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cdub1 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:11 am

Spektak_24 wrote:It should be a well played game, but I feel as if the Braves are too quick and have too much firepower to lose.....I have the Braves by 9

i think minot wins and elgie goes upwards of 30

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby skoal_24 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:47 am

i believe that belcourt will win by 10 or more
skoal_24

Postby MHSfan » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:06 am

cdub1 wrote:
Spektak_24 wrote:It should be a well played game, but I feel as if the Braves are too quick and have too much firepower to lose.....I have the Braves by 9

i think minot wins and elgie goes upwards of 30

Elgie always seems to put out big numbers when the game gets close. Thats what happened at the Minot - Devils Lake game.... he pretty much just took over.
"You miss 100% of all shots you don't take."
Wayne Gretzky
MHSfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby vikes_fan » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:01 am

This game could go either way. Depends on how well Elgie does. And if the game is in Belcourt, it will be tuff to win. Belcourt plays tuff at home soo it could go down to the wire.
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby 3sport » Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:51 pm

i think it will be a very close one but minot pulls off the win
3sport
NDPreps Starter

Postby magifan4life » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:05 am

I think Minot will come out on top and the two seniors will have a big game. Jordan Martinson and Teddy Anderson. Anderson is due for a big game and Martinson has been consistent all year. They will have big games.
magifan4life
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Mr. Me Too » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:25 pm

Minot Won 80-62. . .Belcourt seemed to have the game well in hands coming down into the closing minutes, then the bench hits some big shots and belcourt couldn't recover. . .Elgie must've had high 20's or low 30's and Knife had low 20's. . .two impact players on each team
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby MinotBison » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:41 pm

Mr. Me Too wrote:Minot Won 80-62. . .Belcourt seemed to have the game well in hands coming down into the closing minutes, then the bench hits some big shots and belcourt couldn't recover. . .Elgie must've had high 20's or low 30's and Knife had low 20's. . .two impact players on each team

I don't doubt that Belcourt is a good team, but how do you have a game in hand coming down to the closing minutes, and then wind up losing by 18?
MinotBison
NDPreps Starter

Postby bcourtbraves » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:49 pm

Belcourt didn't have a lead by more than 6 in the second half, how could have they had it in hand?  The score was 15-3 in Belcourt's favor to begin the game, then they started to take outside shots instead of attacking the rim and running the break.  Got to give credit to Minot for fighting their way back.  Elgie was a monster on the offensive boards and the bench stepped up towards the end. 
Believe Big
bcourtbraves
NDPreps Starter

Postby MinotBison » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:06 pm

bcourtbraves wrote:Belcourt didn't have a lead by more than 6 in the second half, how could have they had it in hand?  The score was 15-3 in Belcourt's favor to begin the game, then they started to take outside shots instead of attacking the rim and running the break.  Got to give credit to Minot for fighting their way back.  Elgie was a monster on the offensive boards and the bench stepped up towards the end. 

I was just going by what the previous poster had said.  All in all, Belcourt will be a team to be reckoned with come playoff time.
MinotBison
NDPreps Starter

Postby OkGo12 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:28 pm

how do they lose a 12 point lead and a ten point lead in the second half Knife was simply unstoppable in the paint, but they wouldn't go to him in the crunch time, tried to be the belcourt of the old days and win by the 3 when they had a impact in the middle for once
"The Desire Accomplished Is Sweet To The Soul"
[Proverbs 13:19]
OkGo12
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys