Who will be number one now with everyone having a loss?

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby theefollman » Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:36 am

I still believe Devils Lake should be number one. They lost a game that was close and they have beat a lot of great teams this season. If you would drop them than where would they go considering everyone behind DL and Minot have more than one loss.
theefollman
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ming01 » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:44 am

Devils Lake should still be number 1 I believe because they lost to South who is ranked and Minot lost to Beulah, who isn't ranked.
Last edited by Ming01 on Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby ole_3m » Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:05 pm

Yeh, I am guessing that Devils Lake will still be number 1, considering what ming said that they lost to a ranked team and minot lost to an unranked team.  But, even considering that I wouldn't really see how Minot could jump to number 1 anyways when they have been behind Devils Lake all year.  We will just have to wait and see when the next poll comes out.
ole_3m
NDPreps Reserve

Postby DL-in-DL » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:13 pm

How is DL not #1 again. Minot lost, South lost to an unranked Red River, DL beat West twice, and also beat North. So that pretty much sums up the top 5 so there is no way DL goes down, but South will probably move up to 2 with a couple 1st place votes
DL-in-DL
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys