Jordan Schmitz

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Fritoman » Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:04 am

Playing Belcourt, Jordan Schmitz had 28 points and Qvale got 23 while being triple teamed(as usual). There isn't a lot of talk about Schmitz, but he always can step it up when Qvale can't get open. He will be Williston's key to going to State.
Fritoman
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ming01 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:21 am

Schmitz is a good compliment to Qvale.  I was very impressed with him when I watched him a couple of weeks ago.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby hoopsfan_2007 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:29 am

Fritoman wrote:Playing Belcourt, Jordan Schmitz had 28 points and Qvale got 23 while being triple teamed(as usual). There isn't a lot of talk about Schmitz, but he always can step it up when Qvale can't get open. He will be Williston's key to going to State.

great post. he will be a HUGE key to willistons success at tourney time.  those two guys down low are both unstoppable.  and the williston guards are good shooters and are not as bad as everyone makes them out to be.  they were 7-11 on 3's against belcourt.  they need to take care of the ball better, and get a new press breaker IMO. 
hoopsfan_2007
NDPreps Starter

Postby Fritoman » Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:35 pm

I agree. The coach even was quoted on those points. When a weakness is pointed out, you better get it fixed or its going to bring you down. I think they have plenty of time to fix it.
Fritoman
NDPreps Starter

Postby GBBC » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:02 pm

Schmitz has improved his game because of his HARD WORK.  He is definitely a big part of their success this season.  When I have watched the team play, I have been really impressed.  He and QVALE really work well together. 
GBBC

Return to Boys