Mandan @ Williston

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Mandan @ Williston

Mandan
41%
Williston
59%

Total votes : 29

Postby O_Snap » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:07 am

Does Mandan even have a chance? Game is Jan 12 at Williston
Last edited by O_Snap on Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
O_Snap

Postby cdub1 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:10 am

i think every time a team plays they have a chance and justin belohlavek is capable of having a huge game that gives mandan a chance qvale though...

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby NDdominator » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:33 pm

nope mandan will lose by about15
NDdominator

Postby ballplayer15 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:56 pm

Everytime Mandan ha a game O_Snap starts a poll
ballplayer15

Postby Mr. Me Too » Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:16 pm

Williston by 15. . .but not going up until the second half
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndfootball » Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:47 pm

williston by 20

ndfootball

Postby Strike3? » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:23 pm

ballplayer15 wrote:Everytime Mandan ha a game O_Snap starts a poll

Whats wrong with that? he just wants everyones opinion on how the game is going to turn out
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ballplayer15 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:34 pm

Strike3? wrote:
ballplayer15 wrote:Everytime Mandan ha a game O_Snap starts a poll

Whats wrong with that? he just wants everyones opinion on how the game is going to turn out

theres really ntohin wrong
ballplayer15

Postby O_Snap » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:05 pm

Haha theres so many haters on this forum o well.... so what if I poll when Mandan plays.  Do I sit here and brag them up at all??? I just start new threads cause I get sick of reading about the same thing over and over again and reading people repeat what they have said in the past....
O_Snap

Postby vikes_fan » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:20 am

I think that it is going to be a good game. I dont believe it will be a big blowout if Williston wins. They may win by 5 or 6 not to much. It all depends on which mandan team shows up too. For high school basketball the road trips are killers in some cases so you never know what team shows up.
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby DL fan1 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:58 am

I personally think that everything on this site is about Mandan. And it is pathetic. Why dont we talk about The East at all. Everything is about the West. Why?
DL fan1
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cdub1 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:08 am

DL fan1 wrote:I personally think that everything on this site is about Mandan. And it is pathetic. Why dont we talk about The East at all. Everything is about the West. Why?

a bunch is about mandan cuz its a bunch of mandan people and we talk about the west more becuz people from the east dont make many topics

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby O_Snap » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:09 am

Well if it bother you that much why don't you start a topic about a East team or somthin don't complain if you don't do anything on here but reply....
Last edited by O_Snap on Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O_Snap

Postby biggie » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:49 pm

Williston by 20.
biggie
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Lamby » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:28 pm

williston by 30
Lamby

Postby cdub1 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:30 pm

i think it will be a much closer game than any of you think im not gonna gurantee a win or anything like that but i think the game will be within 10

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndbb » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:30 pm

DL fan1 wrote:I personally think that everything on this site is about Mandan. And it is pathetic. Why dont we talk about The East at all. Everything is about the West. Why?

Well A.) The Top 6 teams in the state are in the west, I dont care what the poll says.  Williston Dickinson Bismarck Mandan Belcourt Minot are better than what the east can throw at them. B.) The West has more marquee players-Wilhelm,Elgie,Behelevok,Kick,Qvale,Heck,Knife; compared to I dont know three or four in Kramer, Farkas, Mertens, and May. 

This is all just my opinion, but that could why.
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ditka14 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:32 pm

Check out hockey on this site its over-ran by DL people so get over it.
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby NDdominator » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:42 pm

I don't know its a little noticable the mandan kids like to talk about themselves a litte bit more than others but belcourt also does it too but theres really nothing wrong w/ it if no one else will talk about you, you might as on here I think its because no one really expects alot out of mandan sports except the girls Bball program and they feel a little left out because they may not get alot of media coverage plus they are finally an average team this and in class A thats all you really need to be to get to the state tourney
NDdominator

Postby cdub1 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:48 pm

NDdominator wrote:I don't know its a little noticable the mandan kids like to talk about themselves a litte bit more than others but belcourt also does it too but theres really nothing wrong w/ it if no one else will talk about you, you might as on here I think its because no one really expects alot out of mandan sports except the girls Bball program and they feel a little left out because they may not get alot of media coverage plus they are finally an average team this and in class A thats all you really need to be to get to the state tourney

so much of that statement annoys me but why do people think it is so ez to get to state in class a?

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby tarheels13 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:45 pm

ndbb wrote:

Well A.) The Top 6 teams in the state are in the west, I dont care what the poll says.  Williston Dickinson Bismarck Mandan Belcourt Minot are better than what the east can throw at them. B.) The West has more marquee players-Wilhelm,Elgie,Behelevok,Kick,Qvale,Heck,Knife; compared to I dont know three or four in Kramer, Farkas, Mertens, and May. 

This is all just my opinion, but that could why.

how do you figure?  Dl beat belcourt on the road and took minot to overtime on the road. They would of beat minot at there home court cause minot shot 24 more free than dl in that game
tarheels13
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cdub1 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:47 pm

they wouldnt have beat minot at home you mite not have realized but elgie is easily the bet junior in the state at this time

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby O_Snap » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:47 pm

I think its funny how you guys all hate on people talking about a certain team or what not.  What are we supposed to talk about??? whose the best players in the state? thats only been covered multiple times if you want to talk about somthin else post a new topic and don't post dumb comments saying how its the only way we get to talk about our teams cause they struggle or what not..... i started a simple poll not a hate poll
O_Snap

Postby NDdominator » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:04 pm

I never said it was easy but often in class A you see a team in the state A w/ about 7 or 8 losses which is about an average a few times a team w/ a sub .500 gets in but that mostly comes out of the east.
NDdominator

Postby member » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:07 pm

williston by 12
NDPreps Starter

Next

Return to Boys