All State Team

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Savi22 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:39 am

ndsubball... are you still in love with highschool or what? Why dont you just move on with your life? Its funny though still your making fun of highschool kids... im sure you feel really well about yourself...
Savi22

Postby ndsubball » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:46 pm

Tell you the truth Savi i am still in high school so yeah what you think bout that??
ndsubball

Postby ND_SportsNut » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:56 pm

Beautiful post   g_unit
ND_SportsNut

Postby ndfan » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:58 pm

I think ya'll need to stick to the topic. Thanks
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndfan » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:37 pm

Here's article on who made class A all state team.

http://www.grandforks.com/mld/grandforks/14162450.htm
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Rock_Chalk_Jayhawk » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:02 am

North Dakota Class A All State Team

1 ST TEAM -    Mertens, Erdmann, Kick, Wilhelm, Duchsherer

2 ND TEAM -    Qvale, Kramer, Frasse, Landry, Savageau
Rock_Chalk_Jayhawk

Postby postalservice » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:16 am

ND_SportsNut wrote:Travis Mertens - Pure Scorer, inside moves like no other, free throws, pop a trifecta right in your face, and if he catches you sleepin - oh no! you better watch out- cuz you know hes goin the other way , with a 2 fisted rim-rocker straight down your ugly mug

Tate Kick - This guy is a stud I dont understand why everyone is in love with Qvale, give Tate some love, Plus he's got cool name

Eric Erdmann - He's OK, kinda soft and uncordinated, but OK

Jon Kramer - Without him Whapeton is nothing, best shooter in the edc, shooting 53%, and he's 5'11" so its not like they're inside buckets

Jordan Wilhelm - Good scorer, slasher type player, kinda reminds me of ryan swallow

Are you serious?  Like actually serious?  Did you watch North play this year?  Erdmann ok?  Definately not soft and DEFINATELY NOT uncordinated, he's the most coordinated person you have on that list.
postalservice

Postby Batman » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:31 am

Some people might be jeolous because Eric Erdmann can say he was the leader of the state champions.
Batman
NDPreps Starter

Postby ND_SportsNut » Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:32 am

I wrote that a month and a half ago, who even looks back that far.  I was just giving him a hard time, hes a very good basketball player.  He really stepped his game up at the end of the season and I respect him for that. With that said, he's not the most coordinated person on that list, Im sure many people would agree with me on that. I mean give me a break, you think hes more coordinated than kick,mertens,wilhelm, and kramer. I doubt it.
ND_SportsNut

Postby paperboy » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:22 pm

Batman wrote: Some people might be jeolous because Eric Erdmann can say he was the leader of the state champions.

Well said, Batman.  And there's only one person that can say that this year (in Class A).  I truly believe that Erdmann would rather be on a State Championship team than receive any of the other awards he's received.  From what I've heard from other coaches and players, he's the ultimate team player and a good sport.  Did you all notice that after the state championship game, he left the mass of students and fans on the floor to go congratulate the Minot High players?  I noticed that on TV, and I was impressed.
paperboy

Postby da_man 23 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:16 am

Erdmann is a very good ball player and it really showed in the state tourney, leading his team to the championship,  but he is not the most coordinated one on that list, if anything he's the least coordinated one.
da_man 23

Previous

Return to Boys