VALLEY CITY WINS

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby theefollman » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:39 am

Oh wait they were winning back when the terry boys and JEFF boschee played for them. Are they ever going to win a game. If not they should just go to class B or something. they havent been a contender since like 2001. When you get your schedule at the  beginning  of the year you might as well mark up a win under those 2 games.
theefollman
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Go Zebras » Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:08 am

Iagree withTheeFollman they are a joke maybe all of their basketball players should just quit and go to ballet or something.

Who do you think is the best from Valley City
Go Zebras

Postby nodak » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:28 am

Follman you are a horrible person.  Programs go through highs and lows, I remember playing for VC back in just 03 and we beat every team that year but south and north at least once.  You also better hope that no players read this board.  This is high school, a level where sports are still a game and not a job.  Maybe they aren't very good, but they still play hard and may catch somebody (they almost beat GFRR who beat high and mighty SOUTH!!!)  It really angers me to see such an inconsiderate person wasting space on a website.  Not only is VCHS 4 times smaller than south, the program isn't currently that great either.  You need to get a life and quit makin fun of smaller schools, cuz one day it might come back to bite where the sun don't shine!!!

nodak
NDPreps Reserve

Postby 1337 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:23 am

There is nothing to discuss in this thread. The original title was misleading and no actual topic for discussion was brought up. I motion that this thread be deleted, or if you are kinder than I, simply moved to the smack talk area of this message board. This thread is what is known in most message boards as flame bait or trolling. Those who replied should not be held accountable as they were by in large personally attacked.

In the end, nodak is right in that schools have up and down years or consecutive years. The rest of us can learn to support our schools, our teams and not have to make snide and childish remarks about other schools. It is not befitting the spirit of this message board.

The end.
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby theefollman » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:38 am

nodak wrote:Follman you are a horrible person.  Programs go through highs and lows, I remember playing for VC back in just 03 and we beat every team that year but south and north at least once.  You also better hope that no players read this board.  This is high school, a level where sports are still a game and not a job.  Maybe they aren't very good, but they still play hard and may catch somebody (they almost beat GFRR who beat Goddamn high and mighty SOUTH!!!)  It really angers me to see such an inconsiderate person wasting space on a website.  Not only is VCHS 4 times smaller than south, the program isn't currently that great either.  You need to get a life and quit makin fun of smaller schools, cuz one day it might come back to bite where the sun don't shine!!!

I am from a small school and we are doing great actually we are doing awesome considering we are undefeated. You ALMOST beat GFRR. Did VC just get beat by 10 to a Jamestown team who has won only 2 games. Oh wait they beat VC twice those are there two wins. I believe that Valley hasnt been a contender forever and it doesnt look like they will be for a while. I will give them props if they get off there losing streak but it doesnt look like it. You can call me a horrible person but i feel a lot of people have the same feeling as me that they arent doing that great. Ya GFRR beat West and South but every team has off nights. You cant tell me that VC has off nights everynite they go out. They get beat by 20 plus every game. If DL would have kept there starters in all game they could have won by atleast 30+ and look they beat them by 22 without there starters playing all game. I believe that VC should go down to class B where they can win a few games. And believe me DL is a small school. If you are crying that your such a small school than go down to Class B where all the REST OF THE SMALL SCHOOLS ARE!!!!
theefollman
NDPreps Reserve

Postby jays » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:46 am

Jamestown has only won two games, but they also didn't have their top scorer at the beginning of the season and he didn't start until over halfway through the season.  They are starting to turn it around from what I have heard.
jays

Postby NDSportsFan » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:58 am

Starting a topic just to run down another program is juvenile and shows immaturity in behaving in a public forum.  The only purpose to do so is to hurt others.  While Devils Lake does have a very good basketball team this year, and Valley City does not that doesn't mean that DL is better at everything.  Didn't DL's superintendent want them to play class B football?  Does that mean that DL students and athletes are inferior to other class A schools?  People who want to just tear others apart without offering no constructive information whatsoever have no place on here.  In the future these threads can go on the smack board, where they can be ignored, or whoever starts them can lose posting privledges.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Return to Boys