game summery

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

game summery

Postby winner-within » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:34 pm

Friday, January 13th
#1 Minot def. Mandan 79-69 F/OT

anybody see this one?
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Re: game summery

Postby balla45 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:17 pm

Yes. Minot controlled the early portion of the game. Got stuck on 18 points for maybe a 3-4 minute stretch in the first half. Up by about 10-12 with 2 minutes left. Mandan went to a run and jump and got a few turnovers. Mandan went double high ball screen with Wiest and Stecklers and got good action.

Overtime, Mandan wilted against pressure. I believe turnovers on 3 consecutive possessions to begin overtime.

Johnson and Engg were very dominant in this game, as were the Stecklers for Mandan. Kleingartner played his best game of the season. Schimke and Lamoureaux struggled a bit shooting the basketball for Minot.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby winner-within » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:30 pm

balla45 wrote:Yes. Minot controlled the early portion of the game. Got stuck on 18 points for maybe a 3-4 minute stretch in the first half. Up by about 10-12 with 2 minutes left. Mandan went to a run and jump and got a few turnovers. Mandan went double high ball screen with Wiest and Stecklers and got good action.

Overtime, Mandan wilted against pressure. I believe turnovers on 3 consecutive possessions to begin overtime.

Johnson and Engg were very dominant in this game, as were the Stecklers for Mandan. Kleingartner played his best game of the season. Schimke and Lamoureaux struggled a bit shooting the basketball for Minot.
....hey thanks Balla!!
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby winner-within » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:56 pm

Dickinson 79, Minot 74

this must have been a good one

Dickinson High 79, Minot 74

M: KyJuan Johnson 24, Justin Engg 14, Alex Schimke 13, Chandler Albertson 8, Peyton Lamoureux 5, Lofton Klabunde 4, Trevor Banks 4, Brett Lunde 2.

DHS: Aanen Moody 30, Jordan Meidinger 25, Tanner Ouellette 11, Eli Jung 7, Cam Jorda 3, Shawn Steffan 2, Isaac Egli 1.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby balla45 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:37 am

Good game. Best I have ever seen Meidinger play.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby wem » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:12 am

Watched Dickinson, Century game on BEK.Would like to hear your game summary.
wem
NDPreps Starter

Postby balla45 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:59 am

As you watched the game, why do you need it summarized? You must have a high opinion on my ability to summarize a game.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby wem » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:57 pm

I just assumed you were at the game. When your at a game you can see and get a feel for things that TV can't replicate.
wem
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys