Dead Board

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Dead Board

Postby Region5fan » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:16 pm

Why is this such a dead website now? It has been dead for about 2 years. Us old guys like to read about the teams and players from time to time because the newspapers only touch on the scores. I sure hope it gets better as tournament time is upon us.
Region5fan
NDPreps Rookie

Re: Dead Board

Postby balla45 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:47 pm

I feel the board sees less action as most people with opinions voice them on Twitter.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Re: Dead Board

Postby Mandan » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:21 pm

I've noticed a few message boards that used to have a lot of traffic but now have less. Some still have a lot. Kind of depends on the topic and how many overall people follow the topic. It's true that many people just use social media to state their opinion now, but that audience may not be as varied as a message board like this.
Mandan
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys