2012-13 Schedule

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: 2012-13 Schedule

Postby balla45 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:11 am

go maji wrote:
Shaw1 wrote:CHS 54 Minot 53. OT Awefull first half to watch as CHS held the ball, and Minot couldn't make layups.
Second half was more entertaining.

It doesn't help when you shoot 20% in the first half. Free throws also killed them. And if you were watching it Iike I was, There were some questionable calls.

In overtime, it's like they abandoned their philosophy of team ball.

In all fairness, if saint marys wins out, these two teams will most likely play each other at WDA anyways.

Gerding had a double dribble called on him that I did not agree with. Van Dusen had an offensive foul called on him that I did not agree with. Other than that, I didn't think it was too bad. Schatz missed 4 uncontested lay ups for Century which could have cost them.

I am a very, very big Kyle Gerding fan. He didn't shoot it great from the line but he does so many things well. Just have been very impressed every time that I've watched him. 11 points, 10 rebounds, 7 assists, and 4 steals by my count tonight.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Re: 2012-13 Schedule

Postby MARKWALD23 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:31 am

Flip wrote:at Bismarck or for his career?

For his career.
MARKWALD23
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Boys