Upcoming Talent 8th, 9th, 10th Grade

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Upcoming Talent 8th, 9th, 10th Grade

Postby Bob05 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:25 am

Yes but we have to talk about the regular season because Williston did not make the wda tournement, that's like giving bhs and st Mary's 5 or 6 more games
Bob05
NDPreps Rookie

Postby balla45 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:40 am

I do not agree. Bismarck and Saint Mary's can not be penalized for Williston not making the WDA Tournament. Official statistics are kept for every game played up to the completion of the State Tournament, and they will all count towards single season and career totals. Again, with regular season games only, Taylor Schafer would have outscored Ferguson with a higher points per game average, as Ferguson's final game was technically part of the WDA Tournament, so Taylor would have 195 points in 19 games, where Jayden would have 185 points in 19 games.

Again, we are simply discussing semantics. All of the sophomores being discussed are talented.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby DobbinsND » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:28 pm

Looking at the 2012-2013 Season

The Shanley coaches are really excited about this year's sophomore class. The Shanley sophomores went 14-1 in the regular season (Losing only to GF Red River by 2 points in overtime). They lost by 3 points to West Fargo in the final game of EDC tournament, after having beaten them twice in the regular season. There are many good players here and Shanley already has Spencer Jacobson (varsity), Nick Leier (JV) and Luke Rotunda (JV) playing up (none of these three played on the sophomore team all year). However, with only three possible seniors on next year's varsity roster, the team will be made up of primarily juniors.

Any other teams out there shaping up as ones to be watched?
DobbinsND
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Boys