Smoking?

All other topics other than sports related.

Should it be illegal for parents to smoke in their home when they have children living there?

Yes
65%
No
35%

Total votes : 17

Re: Smoking?

Postby balla45 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:19 pm

Saucesauer wrote:
alexanderthegreat wrote:My bad, thought you were bashing Balla45... it's saucesauer and MARKWALD23 that have been having a hard time understanding this whole thing.

Again Spare me, I fully understand it, I am just stating my opinion...which for some weird reason as of right now is totally legal however the day you cant smoke on/in personal property is probley the day we all lose our opinions too. You however do not comprehend the fact that what someone does in their house is ABSOLUTLY NONE of your business child or not if you want to stick your nose somewhere....well that is neither here nor there.....marwald23 is just a dumb****

Exactly what I am saying. It goes on in the house I live at. I may not be legally binded anymore, not sure, but what about the other 16 years of my life? I was legally binded to live in a tobacco zone.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby numba3511 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:51 pm

i see exactly where your coming from when you say you have no choice you are forced to live in a tobacco zone.. but they can't make a law saying you can't smoke in your house.. if they did that they would have to ban smoking period... i think it's all the responsibility of the parents.. if there kids don't want to be around them smoking they should just step outside every time they feel they need to smoke..
私はちょうどあなたにこれほど上への翻訳ウェブサイトを見させました
numba3511
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDSportsFan » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:19 am

I think that this topic has gotten a little sidetracked. Sorry to lock it, but I think it's time.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories