McCain or Obama????? The question of a decade.

All other topics other than sports related.

Re: McCain or Obama????? The question of a decade.

Postby balla45 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:26 pm

thejoker wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:osama bin laden was there as well, we didnt get him yet. and there is the Jihad in Iraq that runs alot of the government and they are terrorizing the people there, we are trying to stop that and form democracy and we arent done with it

It isn't the job of the United States to fix the problems of Iraq.

okay i understand what you mean, we should fix our house before rennovating someone elses right? but they cannot help themselves and we have the power do it and we should. and if you don't think we should help people who can't help themselves then don't vote for obama because he has more programs ready to raise taxes for things like extra welfare and other things in that category

Correct. There are AMERICANS who can't help themselves, and I do think we should help people who can't help themselves, IN THIS COUNTRY. It is not the job of the United States to fix other countries problems.

thats not how the world works dude, if nobody helps anyone, then what about the tsunami in india, there were billions of dollars donated from around the world to help out, even hurricane Katrina, we got help from other countries, and even in Germany way back when, the jews were almost wiped out to the point of genocide, but the world stepped in together and brought down hitler, its the way things work

Maybe I am a person who doesn't like the way things work, and wants it to change. Hitler would have taken over the world, that might be a reason the world stepped in.

okay, so you want it to change where every country is selfish and doesnt help out in the other's time of need???? well thats not what America is about

And apparently under your control, balla, Hitler's regime might just still be ruling half the world....or all of it

I'm not running for president. That comment literally was not funny in any way.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby cornerback*22* » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:29 pm

balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:osama bin laden was there as well, we didnt get him yet. and there is the Jihad in Iraq that runs alot of the government and they are terrorizing the people there, we are trying to stop that and form democracy and we arent done with it

okay i understand what you mean, we should fix our house before rennovating someone elses right? but they cannot help themselves and we have the power do it and we should. and if you don't think we should help people who can't help themselves then don't vote for obama because he has more programs ready to raise taxes for things like extra welfare and other things in that category

Correct. There are AMERICANS who can't help themselves, and I do think we should help people who can't help themselves, IN THIS COUNTRY. It is not the job of the United States to fix other countries problems.

thats not how the world works dude, if nobody helps anyone, then what about the tsunami in india, there were billions of dollars donated from around the world to help out, even hurricane Katrina, we got help from other countries, and even in Germany way back when, the jews were almost wiped out to the point of genocide, but the world stepped in together and brought down hitler, its the way things work

Maybe I am a person who doesn't like the way things work, and wants it to change. Hitler would have taken over the world, that might be a reason the world stepped in.

okay, so you want it to change where every country is selfish and doesnt help out in the other's time of need???? well thats not what America is about

What is America about? Is America about fixing the problems of Iraq but letting people kill each other in California and New York? Is America about worrying about Iraq, but not caring about a Hurricane that takes out a major city? This is what America did under the republicans. This is what America won't do under Barack Hussein Obama.

o my god, are you joking me? what are you talking about, just because people get murdered in california and other places doesnt mean we dont care, it is going to happen either way,we have the police and FBI so apparently we arent doing anything about it, there isnt anything else we can do and America didn't sit on its but when Katrina hit, we got the national guard in there and volunteers and helped out and saved lives.
cornerback*22*

Postby balla45 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:32 pm

cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:

What is America about? Is America about fixing the problems of Iraq but letting people kill each other in California and New York? Is America about worrying about Iraq, but not caring about a Hurricane that takes out a major city? This is what America did under the republicans. This is what America won't do under Barack Hussein Obama.

o my god, are you joking me? what are you talking about, just because people get murdered in california and other places doesnt mean we dont care, it is going to happen either way,we have the police and FBI so apparently we arent doing anything about it, there isnt anything else we can do and America didn't sit on its but when Katrina hit, we got the national guard in there and volunteers and helped out and saved lives.

I am completely serious.

You just proved my point. People will kill each other in Iraq whether or not we do anything about it.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby thejoker » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:33 pm

balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:

I am completely serious.

You just proved my point. People will kill each other in Iraq whether or not we do anything about it.

But now they will not be mass-murdered as they were under the Hussein regime.
thejoker
NDPreps Starter

Postby cornerback*22* » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:35 pm

yeah they will have flaws, just like any society, but i guarantee you if democracy is made over there instead of terrorism, the death toll will be 90% less than it is right now
cornerback*22*

Postby balla45 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:37 pm

cornerback*22* wrote:yeah they will have flaws, just like any society, but i guarantee you if democracy is made over there instead of terrorism, the death toll will be 90% less than it is right now

I agree with that. How long are we willing to sit in Iraq waiting for them to get a democracy? As McCain says, he will go for 100 years. Do we really want that?

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby cornerback*22* » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:40 pm

balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:yeah they will have flaws, just like any society, but i guarantee you if democracy is made over there instead of terrorism, the death toll will be 90% less than it is right now

I agree with that. How long are we willing to sit in Iraq waiting for them to get a democracy? As McCain says, he will go for 100 years. Do we really want that?

it will make the biggest impact and change on that country it has ever seen, and it will change lives and the way people view America, and of course it wont be 100 years, he was exaggerating, if we pull out now that we are so close to our objective, like i said it would be a disgrace to the people who paid the ultimate price over there
cornerback*22*

Postby balla45 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:43 pm

cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:

it will make the biggest impact and change on that country it has ever seen, and it will change lives and the way people view America, and of course it wont be 100 years, he was exaggerating, if we pull out now that we are so close to our objective, like i said it would be a disgrace to the people who paid the ultimate price over there

When will it be done? Who is to say that it won't take 100 years? How close are we?

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby cornerback*22* » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:44 pm

balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:

When will it be done? Who is to say that it won't take 100 years? How close are we?

we are close as in they already had an election with a 70% turnout in voters, which is unheard of, now we need to seize the terrorists who are still there so the people can be free
cornerback*22*

Postby balla45 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:46 pm

cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:

we are close as in they already had an election with a 70% turnout in voters, which is unheard of, now we need to seize the terrorists who are still there so the people can be free

All right. If and when that happens, I will be the first to congratulate the military on their efforts.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby cornerback*22* » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:49 pm

balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:

All right. If and when that happens, I will be the first to congratulate the military on their efforts.

its not if its when, and no one knows, it could be in a day, a month, or another year, but its worth it if we capture the terrorists who are still out there
cornerback*22*

Postby balla45 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm

cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:

its not if its when, and no one knows, it could be in a day, a month, or another year, but its worth it if we capture the terrorists who are still out there

Precisely, noone knows when. It could be a day, a month, a year, or a hundred years.

Also, can you look at your topic about Mr. Bryant and tell us what you meant?

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby cornerback*22* » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:52 pm

oh okay, now that that subject is out of the way, how about abortion? hahahahaha im kidding
cornerback*22*

Postby balla45 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:53 pm

cornerback*22* wrote:oh okay, now that that subject is out of the way, how about abortion? hahahahaha im kidding

If you want to discuss abortion, I am certainly willing.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby cornerback*22* » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:57 pm

balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:oh okay, now that that subject is out of the way, how about abortion? hahahahaha im kidding

well if you are for abortion, lets go, because i do not mess around with that, then on the other hand i have to get up early tomorrow
cornerback*22*

Postby balla45 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:00 pm

cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:

well if you are for abortion, lets go, because i do not mess around with that, then on the other hand i have to get up early tomorrow

I can wait for tomorrow.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby cornerback*22* » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:02 pm

what are you doing tomorrow, and are you for or against abortion??? i wont debate right now if you are against
cornerback*22*

Postby balla45 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:03 pm

cornerback*22* wrote:what are you doing tomorrow, and are you for or against abortion??? i wont debate right now if you are against

I am against abortion 90% of the time. There are certain extremes that I will agree with it.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby cornerback*22* » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:04 pm

balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:what are you doing tomorrow, and are you for or against abortion??? i wont debate right now if you are against

I am against abortion 90% of the time. There are certain extremes that I will agree with it.

i agree, if it is to save the mother, and then there is some other cases but i cant think of them
cornerback*22*

Postby balla45 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:05 pm

cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:

i agree, if it is to save the mother, and then there is some other cases but i cant think of them

Yes. We share a common ground on this then.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby cornerback*22* » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:07 pm

balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:

Yes. We share a common ground on this then.

nice, well i do have to go, later balla
cornerback*22*

Postby baseball18 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:42 am

balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:

The fact of the matter is that we are in Iraq, our troops are there, now we must support them. Bush and others may have mis-managed the war, but now the surge worked and we are winning there. It's a matter of getting our troops out as quickly as possible and as safe as possible. Now would not be a good time to pull our troops out. We have to do what;'s best for us and Iraq. The citizens have shown that they aren't fully capable to take over the Iraqui gov't on their own yet.

As for America helping others, isn't it our duty to help others? We are the world power... millions of Iraqui's were being killed and we're thrown under the concepts of socialism and were tortured. Did these people not deserve to be free? Does freedom not matter? I think it is our duty to help those in need. We owe to to the Iraqui citizens, who have suffered for so long. It should be our duty to protect other countires from evil governments and regime's. Other than that, I'm not much for interveining with othr countries problems... I am no neo-conservative.

As for Balla45's comment on ppl killing ppl in New York and Cali... stupid lawmakers have already tried that with gun control and it doesn't work... some people obviously don't get it. But yes, we need more law enforcement, better run gov'ts, and less gun control.

Now back to the topic, I will be voting for John McCain this Nov... don't get me wrong Obama is a good guy and a great politican and speaker... but he is not qualified to be president yet, he has no experience, his tax policy will implode the debt even more, he wants universal health care, his foreign policy is that of a pacifist, he's for bigger government... that's why I'm voting for McCain.
Last edited by baseball18 on Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball18 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:43 am

cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:

that is only in extreme cases though... that doesn't happen often now days
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby AC-DC » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:33 am

baseball18 wrote:Now back to the topic, I will be voting for John McCain this Nov... don't get me wrong Obama is a good guy and a great politican and speaker... but he is not qualified to be president yet, he has no experience, his tax policy will implode the debt even more, he wants universal health care, his foreign policy is that of a pacifist, he's for bigger government... that's why I'm voting for McCain.

Pretty well sums that up, except for the "great politician" and "yet" part (should be "ever").
It may not be the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
AC-DC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby balla45 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:09 pm

baseball18 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:

that is only in extreme cases though... that doesn't happen often now days

There are alot of extremes. To save the mother. If the mother is raped. Etc. That is the only time I am for abortion. Other than that, I don't think there should be a choice.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

PreviousNext

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories