NCAA Football or Madden?

All other topics other than sports related.

NCAA Football or Madden

NCAA Football
76%
Madden
24%

Total votes : 25

NCAA Football or Madden?

Postby dukefan32 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:26 pm

I prefer NCAA. Nothing beats the college crowds. I think NCAA Football will be more competative with the online dynasty. What are your opinions?
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Re: NCAA Football or Madden?

Postby baseball » Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:12 am

Madden has the history and respect about it, but I will always pick a college game over a pro game.....video game, television, in person...haha i will always go college
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Flip » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:30 pm

I haven't played many video games the last few years, but I have played both NCAA Football and Madden. I prefer NCAA Football if I am just playing the computer, but if I'm playing a buddy of mine I would much rather play Madden.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby project-pat » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:24 pm

NCAA definately..nothin better..'09 is bangin!
I'm just a soul who's intentions are good..oh lord..please don't let me be missunderstood! What's understood ain't gotta be explained..but you don't understand me so let me explain..
project-pat
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby D-Pain » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:55 pm

baseball wrote:Madden has the history and respect about it, but I will always pick a college game over a pro game.....video game, television, in person...haha i will always go college

So youd take the BCS National Championship over the Super Bowl? And game 3 of the College World Series over game 7 of the majors? but im with ya on basketball. (unless it was the celtics playin)
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:03 pm

I'd take the national championship over the super bowl in a heartbeat..super bowl is an overrated joke anymore..over-exaggerated regular season game is what it is..
I'm just a soul who's intentions are good..oh lord..please don't let me be missunderstood! What's understood ain't gotta be explained..but you don't understand me so let me explain..
project-pat
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:44 am

D-Pain wrote:
baseball wrote:Madden has the history and respect about it, but I will always pick a college game over a pro game.....video game, television, in person...haha i will always go college

So youd take the BCS National Championship over the Super Bowl? And game 3 of the College World Series over game 7 of the majors? but im with ya on basketball. (unless it was the celtics playin)

Same feeling last summer? and yes NC over Super Bowl, CWS over majors, NCAA tourney over NBA playoffs (I'd even take hte NIT)
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby thejoker » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:10 am

baseball wrote:
D-Pain wrote:

Same feeling last summer? and yes NC over Super Bowl, CWS over majors, NCAA tourney over NBA playoffs (I'd even take hte NIT)

There is no way you can take the CWS over the real deal, although March Madness is the best tournament of anything, by far.
thejoker
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:11 pm

thejoker wrote:
baseball wrote:
D-Pain wrote:

There is no way you can take the CWS over the real deal, although March Madness is the best tournament of anything, by far.

thers jsut something about the emotion in a college game that isnt there in a pro game.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby thejoker » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:05 pm

baseball wrote:
thejoker wrote:
baseball wrote:
D-Pain wrote:

thers jsut something about the emotion in a college game that isnt there in a pro game.

Just look at Michael Strahan this year, that's just as much or even more emotion then any collegiate athlete
thejoker
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:43 pm

Maybe for that ONE game. did he have that same emotion in Week 6? how about the weeks before camp when he said he wasnt going to play? you must have a lot of love for the game and play with alot of emotion if yoru reason for coming back was that bigger paycheck. Maybe its the overall playing through the whole season that i like college better then pros every time. Do you see the same emotion in a game between the Cowboys and Redskins as you do Ohio state and Michigan? any game in the SEC? Yankees-red sox seem like the only professional "rivalry" where the players actually dont like each other.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby thejoker » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:47 pm

baseball wrote:Maybe for that ONE game. did he have that same emotion in Week 6? how about the weeks before camp when he said he wasnt going to play? you must have a lot of love for the game and play with alot of emotion if yoru reason for coming back was that bigger paycheck. Maybe its the overall playing through the whole season that i like college better then pros every time. Do you see the same emotion in a game between the Cowboys and Redskins as you do Ohio state and Michigan? any game in the SEC? Yankees-red sox seem like the only professional "rivalry" where the players actually dont like each other.

Wait...so you've never seen any other bench-clearing brawl in any sport other than Yankees-Sox?
thejoker
NDPreps Starter

Postby iplod34 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:47 pm

as for the video game, either way ill play it. but for watching, ill take the NFL or a good college rivalry. n in basketball, March Madness hands down. baseball, ill take pros.
A team will always appreciate a great individual if he's willing to sacrifice for the group. You can't win if you don't play as a unit.
-Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
iplod34
NDPreps Starter

Postby cornerback*22* » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:33 pm

ive always been a madden guy, i like the stars and the overall play of the game
cornerback*22*

Postby ballernation » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:45 pm

college is way more user friendly imo.
ballernation
NDPreps Starter

Postby cornerback*22* » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:59 pm

project-pat wrote:I'd take the national championship over the super bowl in a heartbeat..super bowl is an overrated joke anymore..over-exaggerated regular season game is what it is..

omg that post is a joke, last years superbowl was one of the greatest games of all time, 16-0 pats get beat by the giants who no one picked to win anything
cornerback*22*

Postby yakama » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:45 am

madden by far....college games are too easy
yakama
NDPreps Starter

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories