Assassins Creed

All other topics other than sports related.

Assassins Creed

Postby Cross_over » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:17 am

Cross_over
NDPreps Starter

Re: Assassins Creed

Postby Grandma's Boy » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:41 pm

Sold out everywhere I look. Graphics look amazing, I heard they've been developing it for 4 years! If anyone can tell me bout the gameplay etc.. let me know
Grandma's Boy

Postby andy_7 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:24 pm

I did some research online and they plan on at least 4 series from this at diffrent stages in time. The visuals in this game is so amazing, I just wish sony would have bought the rights to bring the Playstation platform back to the top.
andy_7

Postby Cross_over » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:53 am

Alright i got the game yesterday. AMazing! Its based on the third crusade. You start out as a man at the time now who is a bartender who is taken (kidnapped) to go and use this system which lets you go back and time and live as your ancestors. Which your ancestors are assassins and they are using you to find something or get the hold grale or something for them.

You get booted from your brotherhood and must earn respect back by assainating 9 men. This is as far as i am at this point and dont want to give any more story line away!

My ratings
Gameplay- 9 out of 10 (very fun and addicting, not many glitches for how much you can do)
Fighting- 10 out of 10 ( cant get enough of the stealth moves or the crazy hand to hand battles)
Storyline- 7 out of 10 ( Making me think hard but very wierd how you go back in time as anecstors)
Missions- 10 out of 10 ( very fun and time consuming about 1 hour 1 mission)
Diffucalty- HARD ( very tough game must be patient and stealthy to be very good)

Problems- No online only thing i wish it had!

This is what i think about the game anyone else with it give me your feedback.
Cross_over
NDPreps Starter

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories