Is Tupac Alive?

All other topics other than sports related.

Re: Is Tupac Alive?

Postby cdub1 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:06 am

Wild Wolves wrote:What type of gang do you really think I have been talkng about and what type of gang would I go off on a rant about. :twisted:

No crap there are other gangs but who calls their friends gang members. Do you get matching tats and and flag.

you're v. your mean different things = ignorant :lol:

pac wasnt in a gang so this doesnt really relate to him at all and on da real not all gang members are bad ppl i know many ppl in gangs who have nuffin wrong wit dem some places u get in a gang or u die

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Wild Wolves » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:14 am

Unfortunately I know lots of those people (get in or else). I never said that individuals are bad. Gang mentalities are bad. While I don't know everyone who has ever been in a gang I know enough. For the most part they are decent people in 1 on 1 settings when drugs aren't a factor.

Here is what gets me fired up. A seemingly intelligent person is asked to do someone a favor. They say OK, but in order for the person to get to do the favor first they have to get beat up? All intelligence goes out the window. They get beat up and know they can do the favor. Oh by the way the favor involves an illegal activity. Intelligence, never mind we will pass on that for now. Just to belong???
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndfan » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:42 pm

Sadly he is dead, he had so much talent that went wasted, but he hung around the wrong of people and the rest is history.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Cross_over » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:00 am

Actually tupac was very much against gangs. Sings about his mom making bad choices being a black panther and all. Yes he sings alot of a soultion to his problems and getting away from the fame. It either looks like he solved this by hiding or actual death. I guess anyway we look at it he got his final soultion by getting away from the fame!

My momma was a Panther loud, single parent but she proud
when she witnessed baby boy rip a crowd
To school, but I dropped out, and left the house
Cause my mama say I'm good for nothin, so I'm out
Since I only got one life to live, God forgive me for my sins
Let me make it and I'll never steal again, or deal again

My only friend is my misery
Wantin revenge for the agony they did to me
See my life ain't promised but it'll sure get better
Hope you understand my love letter, to my unborn child

Livin my life as an Outlaw, what could be worse?
Cross_over
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:17 am

never visioned living longer than my twenty first
thought i'd locked down, cracked out or in the dirt
and though it hurts to see the change
it comes with the fame
watch them gossip in this silly game
to all the speaking down on me this is the night
why's everybody caught up in pac's life?
to all y'all conversating on my life
mind your business

mr. makaveli tell me to ride and i'ma ride
pick my enemies out the crowd
and they die
it's not the way i wanna live
but baby it's how it is

The last line in the song "pac's life" sums it up pretty good what he wanted, theres some swearing and a few n words but to sum it up it said..."why you all up in my business, tell em outlawz....**** all y'all"
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Wild Wolves » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:34 am

I am not an expeert but out of curiosity I looked up some pix of this dead guy. He flags and flashes more gang related crap then a none gang member would know. The entire thug life thing is in relation to gang activities. Are all y'all blind to this or were you hated on as lil children?
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:25 pm

Wild Wolves wrote:I am not an expeert but out of curiosity I looked up some pix of this dead guy. He flags and flashes more gang related crap then a none gang member would know. The entire thug life thing is in relation to gang activities. Are all y'all blind to this or were you hated on as lil children?

i see him put up westside alot but dats about it

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Ming01 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:44 pm

Came across this on YouTube, thought it was interesting. It is a 3 part video done by VH1 on Who Killed Tupac

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X80NTlEoLb4&feature=related

After watching the 3 videos it leads me to believe Biggie had something to with Tupac's murder...

In the 3rd video, Suge Knight (the only person still alive that was involved with Pac's murder) was interviewed and heres what Suge said: " It's not my job, I dont get payed to solve homicides, I dont get payed to tell on people."
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball18 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:28 pm

Suge Knight did not kill Tupac, it was likely Orlando Anderson or some gang member from the crips. Some even believe Biggie payed someone to shoot Pac. Orlando Anderson is the likely killer because of the majority of the signs point to him, but Orlando is dead now. Tupac is dead, he is not alive they have an autopsy of his dead body and there's no way you could manipulate a pic like that back in '96, not good enough technology. Suge wouldn't have killed Pac, Dr. Dre left Death Row Records and he's still alive. Just let the man rest in peace.

Kadafi was the other lone witness, he was going to tell the public who had killed Pac, but he was killed before the police report came out. Suge didn't kill Pac.

R.I.P. Tupac
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby Grandma's Boy » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:28 am

Wild Wolves wrote:I am not an expeert but out of curiosity I looked up some pix of this dead guy. He flags and flashes more gang related crap then a none gang member would know. The entire thug life thing is in relation to gang activities. Are all y'all blind to this or were you hated on as lil children?

Yes Thug life was in relation of gangs, you know why? Tupac created the Thug Life Code as an attempt to decrease illegal activites in schools and public places, he organized leaders of gangs to make a code of ethics and that is what Thug Life code is, no drug dealin in schools no driveby's and so on, Tupac tried to end gang activities, not produce them.
Grandma's Boy

Postby baseball18 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:41 pm

They also have the no-snitchin thing, which is retarded. This has lead to millions of unsolved murders in LA because of it. If it weren't for the no-snitch policy with these rappers and gangsters than we would likely know who had killed Tupac and Biggie. Suge Knight knows who killed Pac but he says he aint a snitch. Suge was interviewed by ABC back in 2002 and they asked him if he knew who killed Pac would you tell? And he said no.
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby Grandma's Boy » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:42 am

Millions? I don't know bout that maybe, MAYBE hundreds. But yes the no snitchin policy is kinda dumb. But you gotta understand that police there are different, most of them are either crooked or treat people like crap ya know?
Grandma's Boy

Postby baseball » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:44 am

whats your source for thinking most cops in LA are either crooked or treat people like crap?? Hollywood??
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball18 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:19 am

Grandma's Boy wrote:Millions? I don't know bout that maybe, MAYBE hundreds. But yes the no snitchin policy is kinda dumb. But you gotta understand that police there are different, most of them are either crooked or treat people like crap ya know?

thousands
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:43 pm

baseball wrote:whats your source for thinking most cops in LA are either crooked or treat people like crap?? Hollywood??

Glen Rodney King

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Grandma's Boy » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:53 pm

They beat up Tupac too, he had scars on his face where they slammed him into the sidewalk
Grandma's Boy

Postby baseball18 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:27 am

baseball wrote:whats your source for thinking most cops in LA are either crooked or treat people like crap?? Hollywood??

some say that the LA police were involved in the murder
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby cubsfan » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:40 pm

I think it was unfortunate that Tupac died or is no longer rapping. he was good.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories