We Need to Break the Record

All other topics other than sports related.

Postby Pablo Sanchez » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:43 pm

I don't no about u guys, but i want to break that record somehow.  We could all be a part of ND preps history. i know this website is popular enough to have more than 321 members on at one time. We could set the record for the most members online at one time. I'm not sure what time would work for everyone to come on, but i would be pumped if we pulled it off. Lets try Saturdays. i know everyone will be out of school on that day. so if ur bored on a saturday log on and try to make some ND preps history.
Pablo Sanchez
NDPreps Rookie

Postby project-pat » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:47 pm

Pablo Sanchez wrote:I don't no about u guys, but i want to break that record somehow.  We could all be a part of ND preps history. i know this website is popular enough to have more than 321 members on at one time. We could set the record for the most members online at one time. I'm not sure what time would work for everyone to come on, but i would be pumped if we pulled it off. Lets try Saturdays. i know everyone will be out of school on that day. so if ur bored on a saturday log on and try to make some ND preps history.

well i was part of the 321, so im content with it, but i'm up for making history again.
project-pat

Postby ndfan » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:53 pm

Trust me, basketball season comes around that record will be broken easily.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Saucesauer » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:49 am

Just wait until state b basketball i am guessing the new record will be roughly 500
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby power-aid14 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:04 pm

Saucesauer wrote:Just wait until state b basketball i am guessing the new record will be roughly 500

1 dollar
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby HockeyHigh » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:55 pm

If the forum required users to register before they could view the forums, it'd probably be easy to get the record broken.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories