MADDEN 08!

All other topics other than sports related.

Postby power-aid14 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:28 am

hey everyone....im sure a lot of you are planning on getting madden 08 tomorrow. I was just wondering if anyone was interested in starting a league. You would play online verse your oponent. This may be a little too much but otherwise it would be cool. Otherwise it would be cool to each have a team in either dynasty mode or superstar mode and keep everyone updated on your performance. Also i have started a free yahoo fantasy football league....if anyone is interested in joining just massage me. Alright thats all cya laterz.
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bisonslayer » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:02 pm

As soon as I am done with my college legend think I will go buy it..Until then go tar heels. lol
North Dakota Preps JV Enforcer
bisonslayer
NDPreps Starter

Postby NODAKsportsFAN » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:24 pm

In order to move your campus legend onto Madden do you have to finish all four seasons on NCAA?
NODAKsportsFAN

Postby project-pat » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:53 pm

NODAKsportsFAN wrote:In order to move your campus legend onto Madden do you have to finish all four seasons on NCAA?

you can leave after your 3rd year, and import him onto madden, all you have to do is declare for the draft.
project-pat

Postby jwb262 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:17 pm

Just picked up the game, looks good. Im going to run a Create-a-Team (Mon-Dak Nuclear) Franchise. Cupcake from the get-go , hold a Expansion draft (free-agents). Havent decided how many rounds it will go. I will make it  tough on the newcomers to the NFL though. Any players kept from the computer generated names, will be changed over to NFL Europe players (now defunct) that arent on NFL Rosters.
jwb262
NDPreps Starter

Postby jwb262 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:02 am

I been reading the complaints about high amound of picks thrown by the c.p.u and therefore i will give you guys the sliders i use after playing for 5 days

All-Madden is the onle level to play in this game.

All-Madden

9 min quarters

All penalties are maxed out except false start must be at 70 due to the cpu always going off sides on offense. And clipping must be at 70 due to the clipping that happens most times on kick offs.. But the defensive pass interference has to be at default 50 and so is the offensive pass interference.

Human Offense:

QB Accuracy (45)
Pass Blocking (80)
WR Catching (60)
RB Ability (50)
Run Blocking (70)

CPU Offense:

QB Accuracy (52)
Pass Blocking (20)
WR Catching (50)
RB Ability (50)
Run Blocking (88)

Human Defense:

Awareness (70)
Knockdowns (90)
Interceptions (0)
Break Block (20)
Tacklin (90)

CPU Defense:

Awareness (70)
Knockdowns (90)
Interceptions (0)
Break Block (25)
Tackling (50)

Human Special Teams

FG Power (55)
FG Accuracy (55)
Punt Power (50)
Punt Accuracy (50)
Kickoff Power (25)

CPU Special Teams

FG Power (40)
FG Accuracy (40)
Punt Power (50)
Punt Accuracy (50)
Kickoff Power (25)

These sliders give me about 120 snaps combined and low scoring games and some high scoring games depending on the teams you use.

Try them and you will see much less CPU thrown picks and much better run game by the cpu

THis is all madden therefore i highly advice to staf when going after a running back.. Dont use hit stick to much unless you are certain of making the hit.. Straf and contain and tackle

On defense use the audibles for linebackers to blitz or shirt or overlap.. same with the d.b's

You will enjoy these sliders big time...

These Sliders belong to NJPappi's, i use his sliders in most sports games, and get good results. I tweak a few things here and there, but they are true-to-form when gotten used too.
Last edited by jwb262 on Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jwb262
NDPreps Starter

Postby power-aid14 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:11 pm

Superstar mode is very tough. Let me know if anyone is able to create a player with a better rating than 70
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby jwb262 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:05 am

gamertag: jwb262dakota

If anyone has a gamertag to share and would like to play, hit me up.
jwb262
NDPreps Starter

Postby Cross_over » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:03 am

Any fun mini games or anything like that for the madden online???
Cross_over
NDPreps Starter

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories