9/11 Conspiracy

All other topics other than sports related.

Postby baller01 » Sun May 06, 2007 6:00 pm

grizz wrote:I agree with Ming. It is pretty easy to get the viewer to see it from their side and their side only in videos like this. BUT!!! I think it's pretty clear that there was no plane that crashed into the pentagon. I don't think that it was our gov who caused the attack tho.

Look at any picture in any book on 9/11 and you tell me if the hole in the Pentagon appears to be bigger then 14x16. Even if you think its 50x50, the plane wing tip to wing tip is over 100 feet. Its not like the hole 95 feet wide, its less then 20.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby FargoBison » Sun May 06, 2007 6:02 pm

Here is a link from a reputable source you guys might want to check out....

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=1
FargoBison
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Wild Wolves » Sun May 06, 2007 6:26 pm

That is a great site.  But who says it isn't an anti-conspiracy plot by popular mechanics?:teeter:
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby grizz » Mon May 07, 2007 7:23 pm

baller01 wrote:
grizz wrote:I agree with Ming. It is pretty easy to get the viewer to see it from their side and their side only in videos like this. BUT!!! I think it's pretty clear that there was no plane that crashed into the pentagon. I don't think that it was our gov who caused the attack tho.

Look at any picture in any book on 9/11 and you tell me if the hole in the Pentagon appears to be bigger then 14x16. Even if you think its 50x50, the plane wing tip to wing tip is over 100 feet. Its not like the hole 95 feet wide, its less then 20.

I know thats totally true. There was without a doubt, NO plane that crashed into the pentagon. I guess I shouldnt say NO plane, cuz it could have been some random private plane. I think that isnt really realistic tho. And I really wonder what the heck happened to those planes, and why they lied about the pentagon. That kinda points the finger of guilt towards our own gov I guess........
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby Biff » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:19 pm

All of you guys that believe this whole thing about the 911 conspiracy are nothing but a bunch of idiots.  Check the sources.  Watch the video all the way until the very end and then write down the credits.  After you are down writing down the credits, go to the web pages.  It is all absolutely fake!!  It may say CNN News on the little screen that you all see, but check out the credits.  Again - it's all FAKE!!  HAVE A LITTLE FAITH IN OUR GOVERNMENT!!!  How can a country that has dominated since WWII, let such an idiot in as President, they cant!  Would not happen in the good old United States.  Have a little faith you idiots!!  There are some things that the public should know and there are some things that should be left to our government to decide.  Afterall, Our Consititution has been strong and flexible for the last 200 years.  If you want to complain about our government, be thankful that you have that constitutional right to express your thoughts, if not, move out, get out, MOVE TO Canada.  I Love how we all complain about stupid things.  Our President is the STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD!  All of us should be proud!  Wouldn't we all be proud if that was our father.  Have a little faith in the principles in which our Country was established and the men that are responsible to carry out those traditions and beliefs.  All of this stupid chatter about the supposed 911 Conspiracy is nothing but an absolute INSULTE TO THE SOLDIERS WHO DEFEND US EACH AND EVERY DAY!!  HAVE RESPECT AND SHOW IT!  WITHOUT THEM WE ARE NOT A FREE COUNTRY, IDIOTS!!
Biff
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ming01 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:23 pm

Biff wrote:All of you guys that believe this whole thing about the 911 conspiracy are nothing but a bunch of idiots.  Check the sources.  Watch the video all the way until the very end and then write down the credits.  After you are down writing down the credits, go to the web pages.  It is all absolutely fake!!  It may say CNN News on the little screen that you all see, but check out the credits.  Again - it's all FAKE!!  HAVE A LITTLE FAITH IN OUR GOVERNMENT!!!  How can a country that has dominated since WWII, let such an idiot in as President, they cant!  Would not happen in the good old United States.  Have a little faith you idiots!!  There are some things that the public should know and there are some things that should be left to our government to decide.  Afterall, Our Consititution has been strong and flexible for the last 200 years.  If you want to complain about our government, be thankful that you have that constitutional right to express your thoughts, if not, move out, get out, MOVE TO Canada.  I Love how we all complain about stupid things.  Our President is the STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD!  All of us should be proud!  Wouldn't we all be proud if that was our father.  Have a little faith in the principles in which our Country was established and the men that are responsible to carry out those traditions and beliefs.  All of this stupid chatter about the supposed 911 Conspiracy is nothing but an absolute INSULTE TO THE SOLDIERS WHO DEFEND US EACH AND EVERY DAY!!  HAVE RESPECT AND SHOW IT!  WITHOUT THEM WE ARE NOT A FREE COUNTRY, IDIOTS!!

well said, but you can go without calling people idiots... thank you.
Last edited by Ming01 on Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:26 pm

yea your right.....a 100 foot wide plane can leave a wholeless then 20 feet wide.....
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:30 pm

would you please post the websites about the fake attack too so everyone can see them
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Biff » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:38 pm

baseball wrote:would you please post the websites about the fake attack too so everyone can see them

BE EDUCATED ENOUGH FOR YOURSELF - WATCH THE STUPID VIDEO AND THEN FIGURE IT OUT.    All of us are so eager to believe absolutly everything we see, without checkinout sources.  Be an educated person!!

Sorry I said Idiots - I guess that's a right that I have because our GOVERNMENT has given it to us.  Again - BE EDUCATED WHEN YOU FORM AN OPINION!!
Biff
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ming01 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:55 pm

Biff wrote:
baseball wrote:would you please post the websites about the fake attack too so everyone can see them

BE EDUCATED ENOUGH FOR YOURSELF - WATCH THE STUPID VIDEO AND THEN FIGURE IT OUT.    All of us are so eager to believe absolutly everything we see, without checkinout sources.  Be an educated person!!

Sorry I said Idiots - I guess that's a right that I have because our GOVERNMENT has given it to us.  Again - BE EDUCATED WHEN YOU FORM AN OPINION!!

Settle down.  Maybe you should read the rules of this forum before posting, because it's what NDSportsFan has given to us.
Last edited by Ming01 on Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:21 pm

Biff wrote:

o sorry im not educated enough cuz i dont want to sit through an hour long movie i alreayd watched just to look at a link that you...the educated one....could easily post in a matter of seconds as opposed to me wasting an hour to look at one website.  i guess i know more about time management while you know more about the government....good job buddy
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Wild Wolves » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:26 am

A good friend recently returned from D.C. he had a few things to say.

First his guide stated on several occasions that it was a plane and also pointed out several towers that were knocked down on adjacent building as the plane came in.  My buddy indicated that the towers appeared to be about 75 ft apart.  The tour guide (who rode buses past the location between 10 and 15 times a day in the fall) also stated that most of the plane hit the ground at the base of the pentagon and not the pentagon itself. 

My buddy asked the driver point blank what he thought of the conspiracies surrounding 9/11.  He said that stuff is generally left to nut jobs and people outside of the East Coast who have relied on films and documentaries put together years after the attacks. 

The tour guide also stated something allong the lines that Bush wasn't his choice for president before 9/11 but he was glad he was afterwards.  He also wished he wouldn't have been re-elected.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby bisonslayer » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:47 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Moon_Landing_hoax_accusations  heres a another conspiracy for you guys to ponder :). Its wikipedia, it must be right.
North Dakota Preps JV Enforcer
bisonslayer
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ming01 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:47 pm

bisonslayer wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Moon_Landing_hoax_accusations  heres a another conspiracy for you guys to ponder :). Its wikipedia, it must be right.

Wikipedia, just as reliable as Media Matters
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:51 am

bisonslayer wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Moon_Landing_hoax_accusations  heres a another conspiracy for you guys to ponder :). Its wikipedia, it must be right.

i dunno....i saw something on teh Colbert report that the founder of wikipedia is not adding anything unless it has a reliable source.  has to be true if Colbert says it haha
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baller01 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:13 am

Biff wrote:

Biff I will once again state why it could possibly be conspiracy.

You said so yourself that our country has dominated since WWII and you are correct. But let me ask you this. What state were we in before WWII? The Great Depression. We were in a depression for how many years before WWII. Why did we get out of the depression? Because we went to war. Our government knew about Pearl Harbor before it happened. Why didn't they do anything about it? Because we had a reason to get into the war and pull us out of the depression.

Look at the JFK conspiracy. We were in Vietnam. Kennedy wanted to start pulling out troops in 1963. He was then assasinated and troops stayed in Vietnam for another 10 years. Wouldn't it make sense that our government could have possibly took out Kennedy in order to get a president who wanted to stay in war? Therefore stimulating our economy.

Same thing with 9/11. Why not give the US a reason to get into a war therefore stimulating the economy once again.

I'm not saying that all 3 occascions were conspiracys and that our government is a joke. But it makes sense as to why they might do it. War is the best thing for our country when it comes to money.
Last edited by baller01 on Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Wild Wolves » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:36 am

baller01 wrote:
Biff wrote:

You said so yourself that our country has dominated since WWII and you are correct. But let me ask you this. What state were we in before WWII? The Great Depression. We were in a depression for how many years before WWII. Why did we get out of the depression? Because we went to war. Our government knew about Pearl Harbor before it happened. Why didn't they do anything about it? Because we had a reason to get into the war and pull us out of the depression.

Look at the JFK conspiracy. We were in Vietnam. Kennedy wanted to start pulling out troops in 1963. He was then assasinated and troops stayed in Vietnam for another 10 years. Wouldn't it make sense that our government could have possibly took out Kennedy in order to get a president who wanted to stay in war? Therefore stimulating our economy.

Same thing with 9/11. Why not give the US a reason to get into a war therefore stimulating the economy once again.

I'm not saying that all 3 occascions were conspiracys and that our government is a joke. But it makes sense as to why they might do it. War is the best thing for our country when it comes to money.

There is no hard evidence of our knowledge of Pearl Harbor, JFK increased troop numbers while he was in office, and our economy in the late 90's was nothing like the 30's and early 40's.  Conspiracy theorists continue to make comparisons between things that are not alike.  I suppose the attempted assination of RR was a conspiracy because he had avoided war in the middle east.  Crazy people do crazy things (Oswald).  Also there was a world wide drought that limited the production of ag products(food) in the U.S. which drove up prices.  The drought ended things were on the up turn when we entered WWII. 
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby baller01 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:08 pm

Wild Wolves wrote:
baller01 wrote:
Biff wrote:

There is no hard evidence of our knowledge of Pearl Harbor, JFK increased troop numbers while he was in office, and our economy in the late 90's was nothing like the 30's and early 40's.  Conspiracy theorists continue to make comparisons between things that are not alike.  I suppose the attempted assination of RR was a conspiracy because he had avoided war in the middle east.  Crazy people do crazy things (Oswald).  Also there was a world wide drought that limited the production of ag products(food) in the U.S. which drove up prices.  The drought ended things were on the up turn when we entered WWII. 

First off, JFK sent troops to Vietnam but then was talking about withdrawing them when he was assasinated. Secondly, I have read in books and such that we did know about a plan to attack the United States. We didn't know exactly where but we knew that we were going to get attacked. Third, please tell me you don't believe that Oswald alone shot JFK. That right there is the biggest joke in American history. To me the JFK assasination is this biggest piece of bull this country has and will ever see. If you look real hard into the details and take a real close look at it. It is almost impossible to believe he was alone. Fourth, WWII brought the US out of the depression. Not a drought. The US entered the war, factories started producing war goods such as guns, ammo, tanks etc. which gave people jobs.

I am by no means ashamed of our government I just understand that money is what fools this world and our government isn't stupid. They will do whatever they have to do to remain the most powerful nation in the world.
Last edited by baller01 on Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Wild Wolves » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:11 am

We knew we were going to be attacked is different than knowing that "Pearl Harbor"was going to be attacked. 

"Fourth, WWII brought the US out of the depression. Not a drought. The US entered the war, factories started producing war goods such as guns, ammo, tanks etc. which gave people jobs."

A drought helped put us into a depression, high food costs lost employment in the ag industry, until the 1930's ag was the leading employer in the US.  The drought had ended by the time Dec. 7, 1941 occured.  We were on an economic upturn.  If we really wanted to make money we could have played both/all sides and sold them materials.

As for JFK, until there is evidence (physical or otherwise) there is nothing to compel me to think it was a conspiracy.  Myth busters and numerous other groups have attempted to prove a conspiracy, NO DICE.

I was talking about losing 10 lbs.  doesn't mean it will ever happen.

I was talking about buying a boat, hasn't happened.  Talking about doing something doesn't mean pooh.
Last edited by Wild Wolves on Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby baller01 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:54 am

Wild Wolves wrote:We knew we were going to be attacked is different than knowing that "Pearl Harbor"was going to be attacked. 

"Fourth, WWII brought the US out of the depression. Not a drought. The US entered the war, factories started producing war goods such as guns, ammo, tanks etc. which gave people jobs."

A drought helped put us into a depression, high food costs lost employment in the ag industry, until the 1930's ag was the leading employer in the US.  The drought had ended by the time Dec. 7, 1941 occured.  We were on an economic upturn.  If we really wanted to make money we could have played both/all sides and sold them materials.

As for JFK, until there is evidence (physical or otherwise) there is nothing to compel me to think it was a conspiracy.  Myth busters and numerous other groups have attempted to prove a conspiracy, NO DICE.

I was talking about buying a boat, hasn't happened.  Talking about doing something doesn't mean pooh.

Well if we knew we were going to be attacked we probably should have been a little bit more prepared huh? Instead of having our ships all lined up front to end. We asked for it.

We might have been on the rise out of the depression but the war is what brought us out. Sure employment might have been slowly risising but every historical expert will tell you that the war is what got us out of the depression.

Have you ever shot a gun before WW? I'm assuming you have. Sorry but bullets don't jive, and turn, and wiggle, and spin, and whatelse they say the "magic bullet" did. If you honestly believe that all them wounds were caused from a bullet turning and changing course, then I really think you need to look into it deeper.
Was it possible that Oswald could have fired that many shots in that amount of time? Yes.
Was it possible that Oswald could have caused all them different wounds connecting on only 2 of the 3 fired shots?
Not in my opinion.

Talking about something means you are atleast thinking of making it happen. You talk about losing 10 lbs. You must think that either for your health or for looks you need to lose 10 lbs. You might not ever do it but atlesat you think you need to. You talk about buying a boat. Obviously you think you need to do more fishing or family bonding whatever it may be. You might not ever by a boat but atleast you think you need one for whatever reason. Talking about something doesn't mean it's going to happen. But atleast you are thinking about making it happen.
Last edited by baller01 on Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Wild Wolves » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:15 am

baller01 wrote:
Wild Wolves wrote:We knew we were going to be attacked is different than knowing that "Pearl Harbor"was going to be attacked. 

Well if we knew we were going to be attacked we probably should have been a little bit more prepared huh? Instead of having our ships all lined up front to end. We asked for it.

We might have been on the rise out of the depression but the war is what brought us out. Sure employment might have been slowly risising but every historical expert will tell you that the war is what got us out of the depression.

Have you ever shot a gun before WW? I'm assuming you have. Sorry but bullets don't jive, and turn, and wiggle, and spin, and whatelse they say the "magic bullet" did. If you honestly believe that all them wounds were caused from a bullet turning and changing course, then I really think you need to look into it deeper.
Was it possible that Oswald could have fired that many shots in that amount of time? Yes.
Was it possible that Oswald could have caused all them different wounds connecting on only 2 of the 3 fired shots?
Not in my opinion.

Talking about something means you are atleast thinking of making it happen. You talk about losing 10 lbs. You must think that either for your health or for looks you need to lose 10 lbs. You might not ever do it but atlesat you think you need to. You talk about buying a boat. Obviously you think you need to do more fishing or family bonding whatever it may be. You might not ever by a boat but atleast you think you need one for whatever reason. Talking about something doesn't mean it's going to happen. But atleast you are thinking about making it happen.

I can not deny that the war happened and it did speed the recovery of the nation's economy.  I will argue that it was already recovering and would have without entrance into the war.  I think we should have entered the war 18 months earlier.  We suspected an attack.  Many of the ships had just returned from manuevers in search of such a threat.  We were engaged in negotiations with Japan the day before.  They didn't just attack Pearl harbor they attacked numerous sites throughout the Pacific within a 36 hour period.  Which place were we supposed to be protecting?

JFK's assasination leaves unanswered questions, yes, but the overwhelming evidence points to Oswald.  This is what makes it a conspiracy, a group of people pick out one or two details and play them up like it is the entire body of evidence. 

Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby baller01 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:12 pm

Wild Wolves wrote:
baller01 wrote:

Not in my opinion.

I can not deny that the war happened and it did speed the recovery of the nation's economy.  I will argue that it was already recovering and would have without entrance into the war.  I think we should have entered the war 18 months earlier.  We suspected an attack.  Many of the ships had just returned from manuevers in search of such a threat.  We were engaged in negotiations with Japan the day before.  They didn't just attack Pearl harbor they attacked numerous sites throughout the Pacific within a 36 hour period.  Which place were we supposed to be protecting?

JFK's assasination leaves unanswered questions, yes, but the overwhelming evidence points to Oswald.  This is what makes it a conspiracy, a group of people pick out one or two details and play them up like it is the entire body of evidence. 

Oswald was never convicted of killing JFK. He was murdered before the trial. Let me ask you this... 1. What evidence is there of Oswald assasinating JFK? 2. What evidence is there that says he acted alone?

To me this little fact that I'm going to give you is why I believe there were other people involved and that the government had something to do with it. Please read what I write below....

JFK had 3 bullets fired at him. The first bullet struck him through the back and exited out the front of his chest. The second bullet missed Kennedy completely. And the third and final bullet turned out to be the fatal bullet which strikes Kennedy in the head. Kennedy's brain never had an autoposy done on it and his brain was destoryed  by government officials before it was ever examined.  If we would have saw Kennedy's brain we would have very easily been able to tell whether or not there was another assasin. Oswald shot Kennedy from behind Kennedy and to the right of him. If Kennedy's brain would have been examined we could have saw where the fatal bullet hole was. If the hole in his brain was located anywhere else then the back right part of his brain, there had to have been another shooter. Before it was ever examined, government officials destroyed Kennedy's brain. Why did they do this?
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Wild Wolves » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:07 am

They may have destroyed his brain but it is clear where the entrance wound was in his head.  Again you have choose one item the third shot and played it up.  The person who assasinated/killed Oswald, Ruby I think was his name, was never identified as gov't conspirator.  Just another nut.

I realize I will not change your mind.  I will just continue to think you are a conspiracy theorist.  Perhaps Oswald would have been found not guilty in a trial due to a lack of evidence.  We won't ever know.  Perhaps he would have benefitted from gov't mistakes.  But not a gov't conspiracy.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby baller01 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:22 am

Wild Wolves wrote:They may have destroyed his brain but it is clear where the entrance wound was in his head.  Again you have choose one item the third shot and played it up.  The person who assasinated/killed Oswald, Ruby I think was his name, was never identified as gov't conspirator.  Just another nut.

I realize I will not change your mind.  I will just continue to think you are a conspiracy theorist.  Perhaps Oswald would have been found not guilty in a trial due to a lack of evidence.  We won't ever know.  Perhaps he would have benefitted from gov't mistakes.  But not a gov't conspiracy.

I know the entrance wound was in his head. I'm not saying it wasn't. The third bullet clearly strikes him in the head. What I'm saying is what is important is where the bullet entered. If the bullet entered his brain from the back right, then it could have been Oswald. But if the bullet enters from the front of his head, then it is physically impossible for the bullet to have come from Oswald's gun since Oswald was behind him. Maybe the government could have said that that bullet was a magic bullet which was fired from behind Kennedy, went past his head, and then came back around and struck him in the forehead...A lot of people all ready seem to believe there is such a thing.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Wild Wolves » Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:29 pm

His brain was removed not his head so the wound was still able to be examined.  Keep making up things that don't fall in line with your thinking and  then when it is all over you can look back and say" Wow, I really need to look at all of the evidence before I jump to conclusions based on half truths and half baked ideas."  It was a single shooter, may not have been Oswald but most evidence points to him.  Will we ever no the absolute truth NO.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

PreviousNext

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories