President of the United States

All other topics other than sports related.

Re: President of the United States

Postby scruffy » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:03 am

McCain because he's the only one that isn't far left or far right. He'll reach out to the independants and conservative democrats...
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby Ming01 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:36 am

i hope hillary wins the dem nomination cuz there is no way she would beat McCain
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Re:

Postby Stormtrooper » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:04 pm

Roughrider wrote:
baseball wrote:barack obama

i really dont think he will get it, this isnt suppose to come across as a racist comment or anything, but since he is black i really dont think that he is going to get any votes in the south and thats usually the way it goes. i am a full blood republican so i am going to go with either john mcain or even rudy guiliani. just because i am republican isnt the only reason that i am going with either of those two, i really feel like they are going to win because i dont think that hilary is going to get a lot of votes and because of barak obama.

in the south, blacks are not the minority. they are the majority. obama will be fine. but both hillary and barack stand for the same things, its just one is black and the other is a woman. and did u know that immediatly before getting into politics, obama converted from islam to christianity. sounds a little suspect and dishonest to me wouldnt u say. and mcain is practically as liberal as them all. hes tried to change partys numerous times. mitt romney all the way.
Stormtrooper

Postby MrFearing » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:04 am

wow

What do you think of Romney dropping out
will it have any effects on the race
MrFearing

Re: Re:

Postby Ming01 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:27 pm

Stormtrooper wrote:
Roughrider wrote:
baseball wrote:barack obama

i really dont think he will get it, this isnt suppose to come across as a racist comment or anything, but since he is black i really dont think that he is going to get any votes in the south and thats usually the way it goes. i am a full blood republican so i am going to go with either john mcain or even rudy guiliani. just because i am republican isnt the only reason that i am going with either of those two, i really feel like they are going to win because i dont think that hilary is going to get a lot of votes and because of barak obama.

in the south, blacks are not the minority. they are the majority. obama will be fine. but both hillary and barack stand for the same things, its just one is black and the other is a woman. and did u know that immediatly before getting into politics, obama converted from islam to christianity. sounds a little suspect and dishonest to me wouldnt u say. and mcain is practically as liberal as them all. hes tried to change partys numerous times. mitt romney all the way.

mccain has never changed parties, what do you mean tried? if he wanted to change he would have, but yes is pretty liberal

as far as romney dropping out now mccain has the GOP locked up. it will be interesting to see if the hard-line conservatives will support him or not
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories