UFC 69

All other topics other than sports related.

Postby cubsfan » Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:56 pm

I am ordering it tonight and I think it will be a great card.  GSP vs. Matt Serra is going to be a great match.  People will underestimate Matt Serra but I think that Matt Serra has the true heart of a champion.  In the Co-feature it is Diego Sanchez vs. Josh Koscheck, they both hate each other and the winner will probably get a title fight.  I think this fight will be one of the best of the year.  If anyone else has some input on these fights and the other fights that would be great to know.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Mauer07 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:06 pm

well i dont really know any of the fighters but it is pretty fun to watch tho
You can't measure the heart of a champion
Mauer07
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rep » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:05 pm

i just saw that ufc: 70 with the us going against some fighters from the uk is going to be on spike for free.
rep

Postby Diamond D » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:20 am

I got the fight in.  Great call cubsfan.  Serra is the Terra.

Kos and Deigo was a terrible fight.  Almost to the point that I wanted my money back.

Huerta and Garcia was the fight of the night.  3 rounds of giving it all they had.  Comparable to the first Griffin/Bonnar fight.  Very exciting.

UFC 70 will be held on Spike TV on April 21st.   With the move over to England there were some PPV issue that couldn't get resolved.  I am glad this one is free.
Diamond D

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories