UBER 4 MOD 2007!

All other topics other than sports related.

Postby whos on first » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:34 pm

uber speaks his mind (nearly too much) and thats what this sight needs is mods like this one and not one that has to be liked by everybody
whos on first

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:36 pm

Last edited by project-pat on Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby rumbles » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:14 pm

and how about no
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby uber pwnage » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:18 pm

See now thats just plain rude on Rumbles part. Although I agree with him.
uber pwnage

Postby ndfan » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:59 pm

[user=2212]whos on first[/user] wrote:
uber speaks his mind (nearly too much) and thats what this sight needs is mods like this one and not one that has to be liked by everybody

I'm pretty sure I'm the most disliked mod here, I don't think its even close and I actually don't mind be disliked on here :)
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:06 pm

ndfan wrote:[user=2212]whos on first[/user] wrote:

I'm pretty sure I'm the most disliked mod here, I don't think its even close and I actually don't mind be disliked on here :)

I like you:hug: haha jk
project-pat

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:10 pm

I don't think there should be any talk of new mods, that's up to NDSportsFan and the exsisting mods to decide.
project-pat

Postby cdub1 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:11 pm

funniest avatar i have ever seen wut a dumb woman elephant hahahaha

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndfan » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:34 pm

[user=517]cdub1[/user] wrote:

I wonder if she is a natural blonde, thats the only thing i can think of after a answer like that. haha
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby klg_11 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:27 pm

ndfan wrote:[user=517]cdub1[/user] wrote:

I wonder if she is a natural blonde, thats the only thing i can think of after a answer like that. haha

ya i have asked a couple people  that trivia and they are amzaed that somebofy actually answered something other than the moon
klg_11

Postby grizz » Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:08 am

ndfan wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm the most disliked mod here, I don't think its even close and I actually don't mind be disliked on here :)

Why are you the most disliked mod?? I personally love you for the reason that you booted jarebear and especially THE AMBASSADOR! haha. I dont think any mods are really disliked. I like how rep gives explainations for when he locks topics. I'm not sure if you do, but I think maybe all mods should do that.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby cubsfan » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:32 pm

You are not the most disliked mod on here it is horne98.  He likes to comment on things he has absolutely no idea what he is talking about. JMO.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby project-pat » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:34 pm

cubsfan wrote:

You are not the most disliked mod on here it is horne98.  He likes to comment on things he has absolutely no idea what he is talking about. JMO.

What are you talking about, horne is my boy, all mods are great. I don't think this topic should be posted in anymore since uber is now a "guest" hahahahahahahahahaha, how's that for a "silly" name there uber?
project-pat

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories