blades of glory

All other topics other than sports related.

Postby klg_11 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:35 am

Anyone ever See Stranger than Fiction, Will Ferrel Played a serious role, and it was hard to take seriously because of all his previous moivies in the end though it was not a bad movie.
klg_11

Postby DeuceTrey » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:57 am

klg_11 wrote:Anyone ever See Stranger than Fiction, Will Ferrel Played a serious role, and it was hard to take seriously because of all his previous moivies in the end though it was not a bad movie.

i saw it and i thought it was a pretty good movie. it was a little weird seeing him in a movie that wasnt just completely rediculous, but he did a good job, and i liked it.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby klg_11 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:00 am

DeuceTrey wrote:
klg_11 wrote:Anyone ever See Stranger than Fiction, Will Ferrel Played a serious role, and it was hard to take seriously because of all his previous moivies in the end though it was not a bad movie.

i saw it and i thought it was a pretty good movie. it was a little weird seeing him in a movie that wasnt just completely rediculous, but he did a good job, and i liked it.

he did do a really good job!!       also another comedy actor playing serious role is Adam Sandler in Regin over me, i was wondering if anyone has seen this?
klg_11

Postby rumbles » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:57 pm

i saw it also it was alright i think i like his crazy stuff better though
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby klg_11 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:00 pm

rumbles wrote:
i saw it also it was alright i think i like his crazy stuff better though

ya switching from crazy to serious is really hard for an actor also, u have got to make the audience believe you.
klg_11

Postby Mustanghero » Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:29 pm

Awsome movie! "Caprture the dream..." hahahaha
Find a sport you love, and you'll never practice a day in your career
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby brownbomber » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:17 pm

hahaha yeah that was a good
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby T-Bone » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:06 pm

I'm gonna say i definitley liked this movie. Got my moneys worth. Lots of great one liners. I think Will Ferrel was better than Jon Heder. IMO, he was a lot more funny than Heder. Just my opinion
T-Bone

Postby Mauer07 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:30 pm

ya i agree but jon heder is still pretty funny tho
You can't measure the heart of a champion
Mauer07
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby DeuceTrey » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:55 pm

im not a very big Jon Heder fan. he plays the same clueless character in every movie he is in. Ferrell made him funny in that movie, without Ferrell he is nothing.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby T-Bone » Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:34 am

DeuceTrey wrote:im not a very big Jon Heder fan. he plays the same clueless character in every movie he is in. Ferrell made him funny in that movie, without Ferrell he is nothing.

I'll agree with u on this one. I think Ferrell made the movie with all his crazy one liners.
T-Bone

Postby klg_11 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:19 pm

i just went and saw the movie tonight and i thought it was funny, a little over done, tried to get that ferrel heder comedy in there a little too much, but overall i would recommend watching it, maybe not buying it and putting it in your personal collection
klg_11

Postby Ming01 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:46 am

i saw it last night, wasn't overly amazing but it wasn't bad either. 
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby grizz » Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:14 am

I havent seen the movie yet, but I'm tired of that stupid character Will Ferrel is playing lately. He's played it in about every movie.... except Stranger Than Fiction and that movie was actually pretty good.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories