Best TV Show ?

All other topics other than sports related.

Postby Mustanghero » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:17 pm

DeuceTrey wrote:
Weezy Baby wrote:
DeuceTrey wrote:
Weezy Baby wrote:CSI is a good show for sure... let's not forget our spongebob's and our invader zim's.. both GREAT shows. i love family guy and southpark, but who doesn't. laguna beach and the hills are good i dont care what you say haha.

are you a 14 year old girl. come on, thats just something you keep to yourself. they only thing good on MTV anymore in the RW/RR Challenge, and any Real World episode when they get hammered and fight. Two-a-Days is even getting unwatchable, i only watch the last 5 minutes of the show, when they actually play football.

deucetrey you are full of garbage..... LB is the best and maybe i am a 14 year old girl....! haha you just started an all out battle and i will fight for kristin and LC to the death! haha

i really hope you are not going to turn into that Martha Stewart guy, and post about your fake, drama-filled TV show everywhere now. There is no possible way that show is real, it is just not happening, the producers must step in and stir things up if it gets to boring. and im also not a fan of watching girls cry because they missed a birthday party or because they heard from their friends cousin's hairstylist that someone is mad at them. turn on ESPN and be a man.



 

[align=center][font=trebuchet ms]TURN UP THE HEAT !:box2:[/font][/align]
Find a sport you love, and you'll never practice a day in your career
User avatar
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:38 pm
Location: North Dakota USA

Postby Weezy Baby » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:27 pm

DeuceTrey wrote:
Weezy Baby wrote:
DeuceTrey wrote:
Weezy Baby wrote:CSI is a good show for sure... let's not forget our spongebob's and our invader zim's.. both GREAT shows. i love family guy and southpark, but who doesn't. laguna beach and the hills are good i dont care what you say haha.

are you a 14 year old girl. come on, thats just something you keep to yourself. they only thing good on MTV anymore in the RW/RR Challenge, and any Real World episode when they get hammered and fight. Two-a-Days is even getting unwatchable, i only watch the last 5 minutes of the show, when they actually play football.

deucetrey you are full of garbage..... LB is the best and maybe i am a 14 year old girl....! haha you just started an all out battle and i will fight for kristin and LC to the death! haha

i really hope you are not going to turn into that Martha Stewart guy, and post about your fake, drama-filled TV show everywhere now. There is no possible way that show is real, it is just not happening, the producers must step in and stir things up if it gets to boring. and im also not a fan of watching girls cry because they missed a birthday party or because they heard from their friends cousin's hairstylist that someone is mad at them. turn on ESPN and be a man.


ooooooooo haha jk. i do watch ESPN and sports center and alot of baseball tonight and the golf channel, but.... haha i do enjoy watching girls cry that show is funny man.
Weezy Baby
 

Postby Weezy Baby » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:28 pm

this battle is finished i have to give the W to deucetrey. u outwhited me haha
Weezy Baby
 

Postby DeuceTrey » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:11 pm

Weezy Baby wrote:this battle is finished i have to give the W to deucetrey. u outwhited me haha

thank you sir. it was a well fought battle.
User avatar
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 463
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:21 pm
Location: Devils Lake, , USA

Postby experiencingtechnicaldiff » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:19 am

Baseball Tonight
"The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology." -Red Auerbach
User avatar
experiencingtechnicaldiff
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:35 pm
Location: rural, , North Dakota USA

Postby Tu-Big » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:56 pm

Rob and Big

 
Tu-Big
 

Postby baseball » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:57 pm

experiencingtechnicaldifficulties wrote:Baseball Tonight

before they axed Reynolds
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4643
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:53 pm

Postby ndfan » Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:30 pm

I'm a big fan of house
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
User avatar
ndfan
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 3046
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:45 am
Location: Mayville

Postby brownbomber » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:08 pm

scrubs is hilarious
I am what I am
User avatar
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:03 pm
Location: North Dakota USA

Postby project-pat » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:14 pm

i like Entourage on HBO...that show is awesome...I also enjoy sitcoms like "Yes, Dear" and "the king of queens"
project-pat
 

Postby PA42 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:14 am

i really looked forward to the little league world series every year, that was before harold reynolds relized he liked his interns. That was my favorite thing to watch on televison it still is decent.
PA42
 

Postby brownbomber » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:39 am

and  the college world series , the road to omaha is also fun to watch
Last edited by brownbomber on Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am what I am
User avatar
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:03 pm
Location: North Dakota USA

Postby Ming01 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:10 pm

College Gameday
Ming01
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:56 pm
Location: Fargo, ND

Postby shs01240 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:32 pm

i wouldn't be able to survive with out scrubs and house
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
User avatar
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:10 am

Postby brownbomber » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:47 pm

Ming01 wrote:College Gameday

football or basketball im not much for basketball, but the football one great, lee corso cant get much better,not so fast sweetheart
I am what I am
User avatar
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:03 pm
Location: North Dakota USA

Postby classb_fan00 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:21 pm

Tu-Big wrote:Rob and Big

 

i like rob and big
I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me.
Larry Bird
User avatar
classb_fan00
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:46 pm

Postby Ming01 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:26 pm

brownbomber wrote:
Ming01 wrote:College Gameday

football or basketball im not much for basketball, but the football one great, lee corso cant get much better,not so fast sweetheart

i meant football... but i cant really stand lee corso, he makes such bold predictions picking the favorite every game or the home team...
Ming01
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:56 pm
Location: Fargo, ND

Postby knights4 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:53 pm

brownbomber wrote:scrubs is hilarious

dr. cox is the best guy on that show. Conan O' Brien is my fav
"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."
-Harry Dunn
User avatar
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:30 pm
Location: USA

Postby baseball » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:53 pm

Ming01 wrote:College Gameday

basketball > football
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4643
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:53 pm

Postby Ming01 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:16 am

baseball wrote:
Ming01 wrote:College Gameday

basketball > football

good joke... no analyst on the basketball gameday can compare to kirk herbstreit
Last edited by Ming01 on Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:56 pm
Location: Fargo, ND

Postby nd-ball41 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:06 pm

Ming01 wrote:
baseball wrote:
Ming01 wrote:College Gameday

basketball > football

good joke... no analyst on the basketball gameday can compare to kirk herbstreit

maybe not...but no football gameday announcer can come close to the one & only dude VITALE!!!
nd-ball41
 

Postby Ming01 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:17 pm

nd-ball41 wrote:
Ming01 wrote:
baseball wrote:
Ming01 wrote:College Gameday

basketball > football

good joke... no analyst on the basketball gameday can compare to kirk herbstreit

maybe not...but no football gameday announcer can come close to the one & only dude VITALE!!!

Mike Patrick can... Vitale is annoying
Ming01
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:56 pm
Location: Fargo, ND

Postby project-pat » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:31 pm

Ming01 wrote:
nd-ball41 wrote:
Ming01 wrote:
baseball wrote:
Ming01 wrote:College Gameday

basketball > football

good joke... no analyst on the basketball gameday can compare to kirk herbstreit

maybe not...but no football gameday announcer can come close to the one & only dude VITALE!!!

Mike Patrick can... Vitale is annoying

DIPPITY DOO...DUNK A ROO...PTP WITH DICKY V...DIAPER DANDY haha who doesnt love that?:cool:
project-pat
 

Postby baseball » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:58 pm

project-pat wrote:
Ming01 wrote:
nd-ball41 wrote:
Ming01 wrote:
baseball wrote:
Ming01 wrote:College Gameday

basketball > football

good joke... no analyst on the basketball gameday can compare to kirk herbstreit

maybe not...but no football gameday announcer can come close to the one & only dude VITALE!!!

Mike Patrick can... Vitale is annoying

DIPPITY DOO...DUNK A ROO...PTP WITH DICKY V...DIAPER DANDY haha who doesnt love that?:cool:

i could go without it i guess.  i just said gameday bball was better cuz nothing is better then college basketball
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4643
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:53 pm

Postby cubsfan » Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:22 am

College Gameday for Football is the best thing on television.  Lee Corso and Kirk Herbstreit are a great combo.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1394
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:29 am
Location: North Dakota USA

PreviousNext

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest