Best TV Show ?

All other topics other than sports related.

Postby project-pat » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:05 pm

iceman3 wrote:[font=georgia]scrubs is a good one[/font]

that show has its moments, how bout king of queens and yes dear, oh and....BOY MEETS WORLD, greatest re runs of all time.
project-pat

Postby SportsAreLife » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:09 pm

project-pat wrote:

that show has its moments, how bout king of queens and yes dear, oh and....BOY MEETS WORLD, greatest re runs of all time.

If you want to talk about good old shows how about "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" that show was awesome.
SportsAreLife

Postby project-pat » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:15 pm

SportsAreLife wrote:
project-pat wrote:

If you want to talk about good old shows how about "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" that show was awesome.

boy meets world rules are you afraid of the dark? because...it's still on tv.
project-pat

Postby baseball » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:30 pm

project-pat wrote:

Seinfield?? tough to beat them re runs
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby klg_11 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:02 am

ya it is a pretty funny show.
klg_11

Postby rumbles » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:41 am

[user=790]project-pat[/user] wrote:

boy meets world is pretty good, i forgot about yes dear thats a funny show
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rumbles » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:42 am

The Three Stooges
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby classb_fan00 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:53 am

Two-a-days
I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me.
Larry Bird
classb_fan00
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby SportsAreLife » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:35 am

classb_fan00 wrote:Two-a-days

Two-a-days is good but there is way to much drama in it. It needs to be more about football and less about girl problems, IMO.
SportsAreLife

Postby SportsAreLife » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:36 am

The Three stooges are your classic comic tv show. One of my favs of all-time.
SportsAreLife

Postby project-pat » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:34 pm

anybody else glad the O.C. got cancelled? I wanted it cancelled ever since Mischa Barton died, even though I could still watch it with Rachel Bilson.
project-pat

Postby klg_11 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:32 pm

project-pat wrote:anybody else glad the O.C. got cancelled? I wanted it cancelled ever since Mischa Barton died, even though I could still watch it with Rachel Bilson.

never seen it, or didnt know it was cancelled, but never cared to, so ya im glad it was
klg_11

Postby T-Bone » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:40 pm

South Park, Family Guy, Dog the Bounty Hunter, The Price is Right, MythBusters, Real World/Road Rules Challenges, and anything on NFL network, especially when the combine is on. I can sit and watch that for hours.
T-Bone

Postby knights4 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:22 am

T-Bone wrote:South Park, Family Guy, Dog the Bounty Hunter, The Price is Right, MythBusters, Real World/Road Rules Challenges, and anything on NFL network, especially when the combine is on. I can sit and watch that for hours.
i would agree with all of those and add, baseball tonight, sportscenter.
"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby T-Bone » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:32 am

knights4 wrote:
T-Bone wrote:South Park, Family Guy, Dog the Bounty Hunter, The Price is Right, MythBusters, Real World/Road Rules Challenges, and anything on NFL network, especially when the combine is on. I can sit and watch that for hours.
i would agree with all of those and add, baseball tonight, sportscenter.

Ya, i watch sportscenter as well. Not a big baseball fan tho.
T-Bone

Postby Mauer07 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:13 am

I like all of the CSI's
You can't measure the heart of a champion
Mauer07
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Weezy Baby » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:11 am

CSI is a good show for sure... let's not forget our spongebob's and our invader zim's.. both GREAT shows. i love family guy and southpark, but who doesn't. laguna beach and the hills are good i dont care what you say haha.
Weezy Baby

Postby DeuceTrey » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:20 pm

Weezy Baby wrote:CSI is a good show for sure... let's not forget our spongebob's and our invader zim's.. both GREAT shows. i love family guy and southpark, but who doesn't. laguna beach and the hills are good i dont care what you say haha.

are you a 14 year old girl. come on, thats just something you keep to yourself. they only thing good on MTV anymore in the RW/RR Challenge, and any Real World episode when they get hammered and fight. Two-a-Days is even getting unwatchable, i only watch the last 5 minutes of the show, when they actually play football.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Mustanghero » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:58 pm

Deadliest catch is a good show, cuz u gotta have balls to go out ther & do that for a living
Find a sport you love, and you'll never practice a day in your career
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby klg_11 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:57 pm

Mustanghero wrote:Deadliest catch is a good show, cuz u gotta have balls to go out ther & do that for a living

ya it is pretty tight. balls or lack of brain. to much or to little of something
klg_11

Postby Mustanghero » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:57 pm

klg_11 wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:Deadliest catch is a good show, cuz u gotta have balls to go out ther & do that for a living

ya it is pretty tight. balls or lack of brain. to much or to little of something

yah definatly

Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby Weezy Baby » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:03 am

DeuceTrey wrote:
Weezy Baby wrote:CSI is a good show for sure... let's not forget our spongebob's and our invader zim's.. both GREAT shows. i love family guy and southpark, but who doesn't. laguna beach and the hills are good i dont care what you say haha.

are you a 14 year old girl. come on, thats just something you keep to yourself. they only thing good on MTV anymore in the RW/RR Challenge, and any Real World episode when they get hammered and fight. Two-a-Days is even getting unwatchable, i only watch the last 5 minutes of the show, when they actually play football.

deucetrey you are full of garbage..... LB is the best and maybe i am a 14 year old girl....! haha you just started an all out battle and i will fight for kristin and LC to the death! haha
Weezy Baby

Postby klg_11 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:52 am

Weezy Baby wrote:
DeuceTrey wrote:

deucetrey you are full of garbage..... LB is the best and maybe i am a 14 year old girl....! haha you just started an all out battle and i will fight for kristin and LC to the death! haha
WOW! devoted:poop:
klg_11

Postby DeuceTrey » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:05 pm

Weezy Baby wrote:
DeuceTrey wrote:

i really hope you are not going to turn into that Martha Stewart guy, and post about your fake, drama-filled TV show everywhere now. There is no possible way that show is real, it is just not happening, the producers must step in and stir things up if it gets to boring. and im also not a fan of watching girls cry because they missed a birthday party or because they heard from their friends cousin's hairstylist that someone is mad at them. turn on ESPN and be a man.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Mustanghero » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:17 pm

DeuceTrey wrote:
Weezy Baby wrote:
DeuceTrey wrote:

i really hope you are not going to turn into that Martha Stewart guy, and post about your fake, drama-filled TV show everywhere now. There is no possible way that show is real, it is just not happening, the producers must step in and stir things up if it gets to boring. and im also not a fan of watching girls cry because they missed a birthday party or because they heard from their friends cousin's hairstylist that someone is mad at them. turn on ESPN and be a man.

[align=center][font=trebuchet ms]TURN UP THE HEAT !:box2:[/font][/align]
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

PreviousNext

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories