Cats or Dogs

All other topics other than sports related.

Postby 1_Chevy_1 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:42 pm

hey at least cats u can leave in the house by them selvs and they wont tear the place apart
1_Chevy_1
NDPreps Starter

Postby rumbles » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:48 pm

1_Chevy_1 wrote:hey at least cats u can leave in the house by them selvs and they wont tear the place apart
Sometimes when i leave the house my cats puke and then it will sit there and it smells bad by the time i get home
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby grizz » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:59 pm

1_Chevy_1 wrote:hey at least cats u can leave in the house by them selvs and they wont tear the place apart

Thats why you get a house dog, and you house train it. It's not very hard.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby Carl08 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:41 am

cats sit there and stare at you...its creepy

plus- when was the last time you saw a hunting cat??
Last edited by Carl08 on Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Emo Philips
Carl08
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:45 am

Carl08 wrote:cats sit there and stare at you...its creepy

plus- when was the last time you saw a hunting cat??

at the zoo, it's called a tiger.
project-pat

Postby grizz » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:32 am

Haha ok I don't think we are talking about those kind of cats.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:39 am

I prefer dogs if we are talking about like golden retrievers and those kinds of big dogs. I don't like a dog that you can fit in your pocket. They are too boring. I still like cats though.
project-pat

Postby grizz » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:16 pm

I like all sizes of dogs, but i have 2 small ones in my house. THEY ARE JUST CUTESY WUTESY!
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby cityleaguer » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:49 am

grizz wrote:
1_Chevy_1 wrote:Cats are a lot smarter than dogs but dogs are more fun to have around

How are cats smarter than dogs? Do you ever see a cat competition show on TV where they jump through hoops? No.

Maybe its because cats sit there thinking "does this idiot really think i'm gonna run around jumping through things just to get a pat on the head?".......very smart if you ask me! haha.

I'm a dog person though, I have a jack russel terrier puppy like on "Wishbone" or "the Mask" and maybe most notably on ESPN when they chase that stupid rabbit thingy down a track jumpin over hurdles til the winner follows it into a hole.  I think dog's personalities are more suited towards humans....that's why I like em

plus he's 8 months old and he can......sit, shake, beg, leap, lay down, play dead, and roll over....I know...AMAZING haha!
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby knights4 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:42 pm

cityleaguer wrote:
grizz wrote:
1_Chevy_1 wrote:Cats are a lot smarter than dogs but dogs are more fun to have around

How are cats smarter than dogs? Do you ever see a cat competition show on TV where they jump through hoops? No.

Maybe its because cats sit there thinking "does this idiot really think i'm gonna run around jumping through things just to get a pat on the head?".......very smart if you ask me! haha.

I'm a dog person though, I have a jack russel terrier puppy like on "Wishbone" or "the Mask" and maybe most notably on ESPN when they chase that stupid rabbit thingy down a track jumpin over hurdles til the winner follows it into a hole.  I think dog's personalities are more suited towards humans....that's why I like em

plus he's 8 months old and he can......sit, shake, beg, leap, lay down, play dead, and roll over....I know...AMAZING haha!

my dog is 1 1/2 yrs old and she can, jump out of her kennal, dig holes all over the yard, poop on people's front step, chase children around town, tackle kids off their bikes, mate with every dog known to man, and sometimes cats and people's legs, sleep on top of the dog house in a snow storm, eat fireworks after being lit and eat more food than anyone has ever thought possible, go fetch a ball and run away with it never to return, you don' t even know the hard work and dedication it took for me to get her to do all of that stuff.

:poop:

"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories