Best avatar on the site?

All other topics other than sports related.

Postby project-pat » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:47 pm

klg_11 wrote:
project-pat wrote:I like Grizz's ipod one, I was about to put a stewie griffin ipod avatar.

notice the headphone connector is on top, while on the acrtual ipod its on the bottom, what is up with that/???

ya i need better things to do with my time, its just something that stuck out to me.

haha yeah i guess i never noticed that, you need to get a life haha jk
project-pat

Postby dukefan32 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:47 pm

I'm a big fan of knights4 avatar, with dumb and dumber. Its funny
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby grizz » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:49 pm

project-pat wrote:
klg_11 wrote:
project-pat wrote:I like Grizz's ipod one, I was about to put a stewie griffin ipod avatar.

notice the headphone connector is on top, while on the acrtual ipod its on the bottom, what is up with that/???

ya i need better things to do with my time, its just something that stuck out to me.

The old iPod's had the headphones jack on top. Must have been an old commercial.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby klg_11 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:51 am

grizz wrote:
project-pat wrote:
klg_11 wrote:

The old iPod's had the headphones jack on top. Must have been an old commercial.
haha ok, ill take ur word for it, i just got an ipod last wednesday for my birthday, im a little late on technology
klg_11

Postby knights4 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:36 am

klg, i like the quote, that must be why he's trying to get back in the league
"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby klg_11 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:49 am

knights4 wrote:klg, i like the quote, that must be why he's trying to get back in the league

haha i i found a bunch of his quotes there were so many to choose from so ill probably be changin it every once in a while to one of his other ones.
klg_11

Postby project-pat » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:09 pm

Yeah, I'm keepin this one forever...reppin the real MVP
project-pat

Postby grizz » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:41 pm

Haha klg has a sweet new avatar. A pic of a crazy redneck can never fail you. I bet its the same guy from NDSportsFan's avatar but from a different angle. haha
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby klg_11 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:47 pm

grizz wrote:Haha klg has a sweet new avatar. A pic of a crazy redneck can never fail you. I bet its the same guy from NDSportsFan's avatar but from a different angle. haha

crazy redneck! thats not any crazy redneck thats Ted Nugent
klg_11

Postby grizz » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:51 pm

klg_11 wrote:crazy redneck! thats not any crazy redneck thats Ted Nugent

Point proven
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby klg_11 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:06 pm

grizz wrote:
klg_11 wrote:crazy redneck! thats not any crazy redneck thats Ted Nugent

Point proven

The Nuge is the man, he is so fun to watch and has his music playing in the background on hunts, pretty tight show.
klg_11

Postby Weezy Baby » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:53 am

haha has anyone ever seen that show with Ted Nugent where the people live on his land and compete to become his farm hand or something? haha it's sooo funny. he's crazy.
Weezy Baby

Postby klg_11 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:17 am

Weezy Baby wrote:haha has anyone ever seen that show with Ted Nugent where the people live on his land and compete to become his farm hand or something? haha it's sooo funny. he's crazy.

ya i love that show, Survivng the nuge, he makes people do all sorts of stuff, like taxidermy work and crap, its hilarious!!!!!
klg_11

Postby project-pat » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:20 am

klg_11 wrote:
Weezy Baby wrote:haha has anyone ever seen that show with Ted Nugent where the people live on his land and compete to become his farm hand or something? haha it's sooo funny. he's crazy.

ya i love that show, Survivng the nuge, he makes people do all sorts of stuff, like taxidermy work and crap, its hilarious!!!!!

I liked when he got in a chopper and shot at them while they ran around in a field, or when he sent them out into the woods at night and let Bush's Secret Service shoot them with paintball guns, funny stuff haha
project-pat

Postby klg_11 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:30 am

project-pat wrote:
klg_11 wrote:

I liked when he got in a chopper and shot at them while they ran around in a field, or when he sent them out into the woods at night and let Bush's Secret Service shoot them with paintball guns, funny stuff haha

i havent seen many episodes but i have seen those, anyone aware if the series is on dvd?

klg_11

Postby Weezy Baby » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:06 am

no the best is when he made that vegetarian ladie eat meat and she was crying.. haha it was hilarious
Weezy Baby

Postby klg_11 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:00 am

Weezy Baby wrote:no the best is when he made that vegetarian ladie eat meat and she was crying.. haha it was hilarious

he also made her clean and deer and she was freaking out then too
klg_11

Postby project-pat » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:50 pm

haha he also made 2 ppl tattoo "property of ted nugent" on their rear ends, haha
project-pat

Postby klg_11 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:34 pm

project-pat wrote:haha he also made 2 ppl tattoo "property of ted nugent" on their rear ends, haha

they actually volunteered, the two people who did it got immunity of being kicked off that week. or some incentive like that.
klg_11

Postby project-pat » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:31 pm

klg_11 wrote:
project-pat wrote:haha he also made 2 ppl tattoo "property of ted nugent" on their rear ends, haha

they actually volunteered, the two people who did it got immunity of being kicked off that week. or some incentive like that.

yeah they did volunteer. It was still funny though, I remember some guy playin chicken with Nugent's truck and going to the hospital haha, or when he buried them in the ground when it was under 32 degrees and 1 got hypothermia, haha that was a great show
project-pat

Postby klg_11 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:20 pm

project-pat wrote:
klg_11 wrote:

yeah they did volunteer. It was still funny though, I remember some guy playin chicken with Nugent's truck and going to the hospital haha, or when he buried them in the ground when it was under 32 degrees and 1 got hypothermia, haha that was a great show
haha ya i love that show, i thought about sending in for that show and try to sound like a city slicker then rockin the competition but i would never get picked, they would see north dakota and say no, haha, but ya as soon as i find those shows on dvd they are mine, and if any one sees them on dvd, please contact me.
klg_11

Postby grizz » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:53 pm

I can't even find them on the internet. Anyone know where I could find them?
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby klg_11 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:06 pm

grizz wrote:I can't even find them on the internet. Anyone know where I could find them?

what?? uncle ted nugent????
klg_11

Postby cdub1 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:09 pm

any love for one of the best points in the country?

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby project-pat » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:19 pm

cdub1 wrote:any love for one of the best points in the country?

that kid is gonna be crazy good...he better be headed to carolina
project-pat

PreviousNext

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories