Favorites for each Region

Re: Favorites for each Region

Postby scoobyx2 » Sat May 22, 2010 6:42 am

Minot Ryan just swept Bismarck (in Minot) to take over the #1 spot in Region 3. Does anyone know how the other 2 regions are shaping up?
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:19 pm

Re: Favorites for each Region

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sat May 22, 2010 7:17 am

scoobyx2 wrote:Minot Ryan just swept Bismarck (in Minot) to take over the #1 spot in Region 3. Does anyone know how the other 2 regions are shaping up?


1. West Fargo
2. Fargo North
3. Fargo Shanley
4. ????
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 14974
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Favorites for each Region

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sun May 23, 2010 1:05 am

Grafton 30, Turtle Mountain 6

Grafton 634 0(16) — 30 14 1
Turtle Mountain 202 20 — 6 3 2
WP — Sam Dvorak; LP — T. Grant
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 14974
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Favorites for each Region

Postby Indy5 » Sun May 23, 2010 11:50 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:Grafton 30, Turtle Mountain 6

Grafton 634 0(16) — 30 14 1
Turtle Mountain 202 20 — 6 3 2
WP — Sam Dvorak; LP — T. Grant

Belcourt is having a tough year. Is this the first year they are playing a varsity schedule? I know a couple years ago they just played a JV schedule.
User avatar
Indy5
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Northwest ND

Re: Favorites for each Region

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sun May 23, 2010 3:53 pm

I'm not sure...I'm going to assume its their first year cause Grafton is not very good.
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 14974
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Favorites for each Region

Postby scoobyx2 » Mon May 24, 2010 8:34 am

Indy5 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:Grafton 30, Turtle Mountain 6

Grafton 634 0(16) — 30 14 1
Turtle Mountain 202 20 — 6 3 2
WP — Sam Dvorak; LP — T. Grant

Belcourt is having a tough year. Is this the first year they are playing a varsity schedule? I know a couple years ago they just played a JV schedule.

It is their 1st year on the varsity schedule. They have enough players to field a varsity and jv team so they could easily in improve in the future if they can develop some pitchers.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:19 pm

Re: Favorites for each Region

Postby Indy5 » Fri May 28, 2010 12:23 am

Bishop Ryan locked up the 1 seed in Region 3 with a victory in Bismarck on Tuesday. Any updates on the other regions?
User avatar
Indy5
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Northwest ND

Re: Favorites for each Region

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri May 28, 2010 1:22 am

Region 1
1. WF
2. FN
3. Shanley
4. Enderlin

Region 2
1. GFRR
2. DL
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 14974
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Favorites for each Region

Postby Indy5 » Sun May 30, 2010 12:16 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:Region 1
1. WF
2. FN
3. Shanley
4. Enderlin

Region 2
1. GFRR
2. DL

Is that who qualified or their seeds going into the tourament?

Last I heard Bishop Ryan won the tournament and Bismarck and Minot were playing in a play-in game.
User avatar
Indy5
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Northwest ND

Re: Favorites for each Region

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sun May 30, 2010 1:27 pm

I believe that's their seeds going into state but I could be wrong
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 14974
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Favorites for each Region

Postby scoobyx2 » Mon May 31, 2010 12:09 am

Indy5 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:Region 1
1. WF
2. FN
3. Shanley
4. Enderlin

Region 2
1. GFRR
2. DL

Is that who qualified or their seeds going into the tourament?

Last I heard Bishop Ryan won the tournament and Bismarck and Minot were playing in a play-in game.

Ryan won the tournament and Bismarck won the play-in game.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:19 pm

Previous

Return to Girls softball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests