bismarck program

bismarck program

Postby shelly k » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:25 pm

is there any hope for bismarck? it is really sad how bad the program is.
shelly k
NDPreps Reserve

Re: bismarck program

Postby scoobyx2 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:33 am

shelly k wrote:is there any hope for bismarck? it is really sad how bad the program is.

They just need some direction, and they will be fine. Bismarck has a strong baseball tradition, but they have very little fastpitch knowledge (which is the case with many schools except maybe West Fargo). They have a lot of young talent in the lower grades and will be tough when they get older.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Nodak Guy » Sun May 16, 2010 3:16 am

scoobyx2 wrote:
shelly k wrote:is there any hope for bismarck? it is really sad how bad the program is.

They just need some direction, and they will be fine. Bismarck has a strong baseball tradition, but they have very little fastpitch knowledge (which is the case with many schools except maybe West Fargo). They have a lot of young talent in the lower grades and will be tough when they get older.

I believe they went 3-1 over the weekend in a tournament in Valley City. They must be showing some improvement, as the season is about to wrap up.
Nodak Guy
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby scoobyx2 » Sun May 16, 2010 8:05 am

Nodak Guy wrote:
scoobyx2 wrote:

I believe they went 3-1 over the weekend in a tournament in Valley City. They must be showing some improvement, as the season is about to wrap up.

Do you know who Bismarck lost to? Minot and Bishop Ryan should have given them some good games this weekend. Also, you are correct that they have improved. Region 3 is wide open. Any one of the 4 teams could make it to state.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby scoobyx2 » Sun May 16, 2010 8:49 pm

scoobyx2 wrote:
Nodak Guy wrote:
scoobyx2 wrote:

Do you know who Bismarck lost to? Minot and Bishop Ryan should have given them some good games this weekend. Also, you are correct that they have improved. Region 3 is wide open. Any one of the 4 teams could make it to state.

I will actually answer my own question...the Bismarck team that played in the tournament in Valley City was their JV team, and they went 3-1. The varsity swept Minot up in Center on Friday.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to Girls softball