State class B predictions

State class B predictions

Postby prairiefox » Mon May 28, 2018 11:05 am

These are my top 4 predictions.

1. (Central Cass) They are the most consistent team in state and have proven themselves against good teams.
2. (DLBLC) A good balanced team with good pitching.
3. (Minot Ryan) Good pitching but struggles against decent pitching. Have a new young inexperienced coach.
4. (Heart River) Solid team. Good pitcher. A toss up between Ryan and Heart River.
prairiefox
NDPreps Reserve

Re: State class B predictions

Postby Dakotastater » Tue May 29, 2018 10:25 am

Game 1: DLBLC over an improving NC team.
Game 2: Thompson and Heart River, a coin flip for me, will be an indicator if the west is catching up with the east, I'll take Thompson until the west shows me more.
Game 3: I'd be surprised is this game goes more than 5 innings, CC with an easy win.
Game 4: Another pick 'em, if KR gets the bats going they should win, but BR appears to be be pretty solid. I'll go with the east again, but wouldn't be surprised if BR gets the win.

Hard to keep going with the potential for close games in the first round, but if I had to handicap the whole tournament, I'd go CC 70% chance of winning, KR 25%, and 5% for the field. Due to the limited crossover between east and west, I'll default back to last years state tournament where CC and KR had easy wins versus the west.
Dakotastater
NDPreps Starter

Re: State class B predictions

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue May 29, 2018 11:00 am

I’m more of an east follower but do not overlook DLB/L&C
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Return to Girls softball