Manz vs JMR

Manz vs JMR

Postby inky » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:48 am

Kenny Wells and Justin Many Ribs will be the best battle this year........ Many Ribs wins first meet by a sec over Wells.
Favrein to Harvin!
inky
NDPreps Starter

Re: Manz vs JMR

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:07 pm

what adds more intrigue to this battle is the fact that they were teammates last year!
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Browner » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:57 am

Not only that they would BOTH finish in the top 5 in class A's state meet race as well...It's gonna be interesting come regional and state meet time!!
"Never underestimate the power of the Schwarz"
Browner
NDPreps Starter

Postby inky » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:57 am

Browner wrote:Not only that they would BOTH finish in the top 5 in class A's state meet race as well...It's gonna be interesting come regional and state meet time!!

Many Ribs beat Wells by 36 seconds in one meet and pretty much has dominated him the whole year, but Istill i think it will be a close competition the whole year
Favrein to Harvin!
inky
NDPreps Starter

Postby inky » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:00 am

inky wrote:
Browner wrote:Not only that they would BOTH finish in the top 5 in class A's state meet race as well...It's gonna be interesting come regional and state meet time!!

Many Ribs beat Wells by 36 seconds in one meet and pretty much has dominated him the whole year, but Istill i think it will be a close competition the whole year

Maybe if Kenny wasnt 5'8 and Justin 6'2
Favrein to Harvin!
inky
NDPreps Starter

Postby Browner » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:28 pm

inky wrote:
inky wrote:

Sorry inky....height doesn't have anything to do with running ability.
"Never underestimate the power of the Schwarz"
Browner
NDPreps Starter

Postby BHSrunner » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:15 pm

Browner wrote:
inky wrote:
inky wrote:

Sorry inky....height doesn't have anything to do with running ability.

Agreed. And I really don't think Justin is 6'2".
BHSrunner
NDPreps Starter

Return to Cross Country