Class B Boys Cross Country

Class B Boys Cross Country

Postby Broncos#5 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:42 pm

We all know Rugby is going to win state this year, but who is going to get second? The battle is realy going to be between New Town and Lisbon. Lisbon is constantly improving and is going to be tough to beat but New Town just picked up Justin Many Ribs and the many other strong runners they have. This battle may come down to the State Meet in Valley City! :D
Broncos#5
NDPreps Rookie

Re: Class B Boys Cross Country

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:21 pm

Broncos#5 wrote:We all know Rugby is going to win state this year, but who is going to get second? The battle is realy going to be between New Town and Lisbon. Lisbon is constantly improving and is going to be tough to beat but New Town just picked up Justin Many Ribs and the many other strong runners they have. This battle may come down to the State Meet in Valley City! :D

actually they have had Many Ribs since last winter...and also don't sleep on Valley City's boys...in my opinion they are better than Lisbon
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Broncos#5 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:32 pm

You are right Valley City is another good team to contend but I still think Lisbon has the potential to be able to beat them. I guess will just have to see as the year goes by who can do it.
Broncos#5
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:36 pm

Broncos#5 wrote:You are right Valley City is another good team to contend but I still think Lisbon has the potential to be able to beat them. I guess will just have to see as the year goes by who can do it.

The meet that we can kind of look at for a pre-state idea is September 19th @ Valley City...nearly every team will be there for it
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby ndpreps09 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:35 pm

Watch out for the boys from Northstar led by junior Brennen Bergdahl
ndpreps09
NDPreps Starter

Postby inky » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:25 pm

Kenneth "Manz" Wells June...
Favrein to Harvin!
inky
NDPreps Starter

Postby classbxc » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:10 pm

ndpreps09 wrote:Watch out for the boys from Northstar led by junior Brennen Bergdahl

lol who?
classbxc
NDPreps Rookie

Postby ndpreps09 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:43 am

classbxc wrote:
ndpreps09 wrote:Watch out for the boys from Northstar led by junior Brennen Bergdahl

lol who?

If u havent heard of him yet, believe me u will!!!!
ndpreps09
NDPreps Starter

Postby Broncotrackandcc » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:29 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
Broncos#5 wrote:We all know Rugby is going to win state this year, but who is going to get second? The battle is realy going to be between New Town and Lisbon. Lisbon is constantly improving and is going to be tough to beat but New Town just picked up Justin Many Ribs and the many other strong runners they have. This battle may come down to the State Meet in Valley City! :D

actually they have had Many Ribs since last winter...and also don't sleep on Valley City's boys...in my opinion they are better than Lisbon

The improvement of the broncos and with a growing spirit. Even Rugby has to look out.
Broncotrackandcc

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:09 pm

We'll get to see on Saturday in Valley City
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Broncos#5 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:28 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:We'll get to see on Saturday in Valley City

Only a few days away should be interesting.
Broncos#5
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Browner » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:57 pm

New Town will win again.They are not at full strength yet...They are missing 3 runners that won't be far behind Both Bakers....They will keep the string of state championships going :D
"Never underestimate the power of the Schwarz"
Browner
NDPreps Starter

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:58 pm

Browner wrote:New Town will win again.They are not at full strength yet...They are missing 3 runners that won't be far behind Both Bakers....They will keep the string of state championships going :D

My money is on RUGBY for Class B Boys!!
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Browner » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:07 pm

It's early yet....
"Never underestimate the power of the Schwarz"
Browner
NDPreps Starter

Postby Broncos#5 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:38 pm

Bill Jensen CC Meet in Valley CIty is in the books. It was a big meet as expected but it wasn't organized very well. It wasn't horrible but it could have gone better. Alot of runners got caught up in groups of people and ran slow times. At state they won't have to run with class A JV so it should be a little different. But they all got a feel for the course and thats what everybody wanted so this course will be a fun one for state I can't wait. :D
Broncos#5
NDPreps Rookie

Postby theman » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Broncos#5 wrote:Bill Jensen CC Meet in Valley CIty is in the books. It was a big meet as expected but it wasn't organized very well. It wasn't horrible but it could have gone better. Alot of runners got caught up in groups of people and ran slow times. At state they won't have to run with class A JV so it should be a little different. But they all got a feel for the course and thats what everybody wanted so this course will be a fun one for state I can't wait. :D

I think it was organized pretty well, actually.
[url]northdakotarunner.blogspot.com[/url]
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Dunseith_Runners » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:27 pm

I think there were too many tight places to run through. It was my fear coming into the meet and was confirmed this weekend. We have a girl that was tripped once and the same girl was shoved from behind and almost hit a tree. Ofcourse no official seen either happen but it is what it is. I think the same things or worst things will happen at state unless officials are littered all over the course and they have to have atleast 2 people in the trees where most of this stuff happened. But other than that we were pleased with how our 2 girls ran...Anyone else have anything like this happen to them?
Dunseith_Runners
NDPreps Starter

Postby theman » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:48 pm

Dunseith_Runners wrote:I think there were too many tight places to run through. It was my fear coming into the meet and was confirmed this weekend. We have a girl that was tripped once and the same girl was shoved from behind and almost hit a tree. Ofcourse no official seen either happen but it is what it is. I think the same things or worst things will happen at state unless officials are littered all over the course and they have to have atleast 2 people in the trees where most of this stuff happened. But other than that we were pleased with how our 2 girls ran...Anyone else have anything like this happen to them?

I had to cut a couple of flags to avoid knocking people over. It was nothing major.
[url]northdakotarunner.blogspot.com[/url]
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Broncos#5 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:36 pm

Have to agree there was a lot of ruff running but you got to give those runners the same respect they gave you. I don't mean knock them over but pass them quickly after to prove a point and pass them close by without hitting them but just enough for them to get agitated. Then make sure you beat them. As far as the flag thing goes it was probaly ok at the regular meet but at State I would watch out there is usually a official at every flag. Regions and State are just around the conner should be exciting!
Broncos#5
NDPreps Rookie

Return to Cross Country