Brett Kelly

Re: Brett Kelly

Postby gimmesum21 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:56 am

what do the haters think of that?
He is going the distance, he is going for speed.
gimmesum21
NDPreps Reserve

Postby theman » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:45 pm

Browner wrote:heard kelly won the wda....

He did. 15:54. But he only beat Brownotter by one second so state will be too close to call.
[url]northdakotarunner.blogspot.com[/url]
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby BHSrunner » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:40 pm

gimmesum21 wrote:what do the haters think of that?

Lol at calling people haters.
BHSrunner
NDPreps Starter

Postby footbrawl » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:18 pm

Brown otter and kelly where even almost the whole way until the last 600 yards or so.. so if state comes down to a sprint at the finish my moneys on brett kelly
footbrawl
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sokrispy » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:07 pm

im picking weist to beat out his counterpart brownotter but still get second to kelly
I'm so krispy, so krispy
sokrispy
NDPreps Reserve

Postby nd_football_69 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:55 pm

brett kelly is the voice of our generation, going from cross country then to soccer game, wow this kid is amazing
nd_football_69
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ballingman » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:04 pm

nd_football_69 wrote:brett kelly is the voice of our generation, going from cross country then to soccer game, wow this kid is amazing

Amazing indeed. He also was the sparkplug for the centurys soccer team because onece he arrived they scored 3 goals the first of which was off his assist
4 A.M we ran a miracle mile
Ballingman
NDPreps Starter

Postby sokrispy » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:08 pm

Brett Kelly hands down is thee Best Cross Country Runner in the State of North Dakota
I'm so krispy, so krispy
sokrispy
NDPreps Reserve

Postby theman » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:43 am

sokrispy wrote:Brett Kelly hands down is thee Best Cross Country Runner in the State of North Dakota

When people throw in soccer, they can make a good case for best ATHLETE in North Dakota, but the fact is that Brownotter from Bismarck has been beating him all season, and only lost to Kelly by one second at WDA.
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:54 am

theman wrote:
sokrispy wrote:Brett Kelly hands down is thee Best Cross Country Runner in the State of North Dakota

When people throw in soccer, they can make a good case for best ATHLETE in North Dakota, but the fact is that Brownotter from Bismarck has been beating him all season, and only lost to Kelly by one second at WDA.

'theman' I'll agree with ya on the ATHLETE thing, but I am going to predict that Kelly wins STATE on the 24th. He just seems to be the complete Cross Country runner.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby theman » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:11 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
theman wrote:

'theman' I'll agree with ya on the ATHLETE thing, but I am going to predict that Kelly wins STATE on the 24th. He just seems to be the complete Cross Country runner.

I just don't like the "Hands Down" part of it, because Brownotter fans could build a pretty good arguement that Brett Kelly is not the best, or even not BY FAR the best.
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby footbrawl » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:47 pm

hey theman you just gotta understand that brett kelly is THEMAN
footbrawl
NDPreps Reserve

Postby theman » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:26 pm

footbrawl wrote:hey theman you just gotta understand that brett kelly is THEMAN

funny
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sokrispy » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:43 pm

Brett Kelly doesn't play soccer for two days and then beats Brownotter at WDA. He gets a whole week to prepare for the State race, so then how much does he win by?
I'm so krispy, so krispy
sokrispy
NDPreps Reserve

Postby footbrawl » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:09 pm

sokrispy wrote:Brett Kelly doesn't play soccer for two days and then beats Brownotter at WDA. He gets a whole week to prepare for the State race, so then how much does he win by?

10-15 secounds would be my guess
footbrawl
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:09 pm

footbrawl wrote:
sokrispy wrote:Brett Kelly doesn't play soccer for two days and then beats Brownotter at WDA. He gets a whole week to prepare for the State race, so then how much does he win by?

10-15 secounds would be my guess

This state people...BrownOtter will be with him at all times during the race but I still think Kelly is going to win; lets say less than 5 seconds
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby John Cena » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:49 pm

Brett Kelly will explode in the beginning of the race, endure through the middle, and destroy at the end. Brett Kelly will be prepared, seeking a championship. He is eating BrownOtter for breakfast and excreting him on the course.
IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE KING IS COOKIN'
John Cena
NDPreps Starter

Postby spud » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:53 pm

Brett Kelly fans need to settle down. I am a first time poster, and a long-term cross country follower/former runner. It will be a good race, but Brett Kelly has only beat Brownotter once. What makes all the CHS people sure he can pull it off again?
spud
NDPreps Reserve

Postby John Cena » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:56 pm

spud wrote:Brett Kelly fans need to settle down. I am a first time poster, and a long-term cross country follower/former runner. It will be a good race, but Brett Kelly has only beat Brownotter once. What makes all the CHS people sure he can pull it off again?

You mean besides the facts that Brett will have walked off a soccer championship the week before, will be done with soccer, beats Brownotter when it counts, is a better runner, and is ready to be the first one across the finish line?
IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE KING IS COOKIN'
John Cena
NDPreps Starter

Postby Browner » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:25 pm

John Cena wrote:
spud wrote:Brett Kelly fans need to settle down. I am a first time poster, and a long-term cross country follower/former runner. It will be a good race, but Brett Kelly has only beat Brownotter once. What makes all the CHS people sure he can pull it off again?

You mean besides the facts that Brett will have walked off a soccer championship the week before, will be done with soccer, beats Brownotter when it counts, is a better runner, and is ready to be the first one across the finish line?

You guys can argue all you want.... each of you have a good point but it will not be decided by your input on this post. All I know is it is gonna be a good race. Personally, a state championship as a team is more important than an individual one.
Century already won the state championship in soccer?
Anyway.............get your sunflower seeds ready!! Gonna be a good race.... :wink:
"Never underestimate the power of the Schwarz"
Browner
NDPreps Starter

Postby jim77 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:28 am

Should be a good race. I like Brown-Otter for the win..just barely. Brett is a darn good runner...I hope he competes at the NXN regionals in SD. It would be nice to see him and the Demons get to Portland. Gonna be a tough sledding for BOTH.
jim77
NDPreps Reserve

Postby nd_football_69 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:32 pm

brett is a strategical genius, after taking a week off from soccer the race is going to be a cake walk...he will have a big enough lead to start poppin bottles with 300m left
nd_football_69
NDPreps Reserve

Postby spud » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:01 am

John Cena wrote:

Soccer championship? Didn't happen boys.
spud
NDPreps Reserve

Postby footbrawl » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:17 am

nd_football_69 wrote:brett is a strategical genius, after taking a week off from soccer the race is going to be a cake walk...he will have a big enough lead to start poppin bottles with 300m left

Agreed.. and now brett kelly is hungrier than ever after coming off a devastating lost in the state final for soccer... They boy is gonna be jacked up! brownotter has no chance
footbrawl
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Browner » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:25 pm

John Cena wrote:

With all due respect, you are 0 for 1 on your predictions :wink:
Props to Kelly though-not a lot of people can do what he has done this fall....

Why Brown Otter will win in a very close race;
1. Coaching-just look at the topic about Bismarcks coaches. They will have him ready.
2. Brett has been pulling double duty. His body is worn down a little more than he would like. Someone wrote on this thread that Brett has a whole week to focus on this race. Thats good -but Brown Otter has been focusing this whole season
3. Revenge factor- guarantee you Brown Otter is thinking about how and why he got beat. Not a good idea to beat Brown Otter the race before state. Probably put up the newspaper clippings on his mirror for "bulletin board" material :lol:
4 Training-Brown Otter has far superior talent to get him to train and get ready for this week-end.

**the individual race will be a close one-the team race will not :D
"Never underestimate the power of the Schwarz"
Browner
NDPreps Starter

PreviousNext

Return to Cross Country