Start of 2008 season! (Class A)

Re: Start of 2008 season! (Class A)

Postby BHSrunner » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:02 pm

spartanFan wrote:is it just me or did roesler slow down, that chick from West Fargo has really been running well and is just stomping on her in the rankings for the 4k , oh well we will have to see this saturday at the WF invite!

Thats what happens when you are running 800s all summer. Once she gets back into her XC rhythm, she will be fine. ON a side note at the Becki Wells invite in Dickinson this weekend Brecca Wahlund looked strong in her win.
BHSrunner
NDPreps Starter

Postby spartanFan » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:48 pm

Ya that girl from minot is very good, i dint even no who she was tell this year!
spartanFan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby straightballer » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:21 pm

new polls came out today and Dakota Wolf of DHS moved form 8 to 3 and is running pretty well right now.
straightballer

Postby stoaxc2004 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:41 am

There is a BIG meet being held today @ Fargo's Lindenwood Park. The Andrew Nelson Metro Classic will start at 4 p.m. today. The teams that will be participating in this event are: Moorhead, West Fargo, Fargo South, Fargo North, Fargo Shanley-Oak Grove, Central Cass, and Richland. Andrew Nelson was a Shanley alum who participated in track and cross country. He died while serving our country in Iraq and today he is being honored throughout the whole meet. Meet starts at 4 p.m. with the Varsity girls starting at approximately 5 p.m. and the Varsity boys to follow.
stoaxc2004

Postby wahoo » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:48 pm

So what happened to Laura Roesler? I know that 800 runners can still be decent XC runners...Look at the U of Minnesota 800 women and their XC team.
wahoo

Postby Baller » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:23 am

She took third at EDC. It isn't like she fell off the map. She didnt train for XC all summer.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to Cross Country