08 Cross Country

08 Cross Country

Postby Stormtrooper » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:27 am

Justin Lepp should be pretty good. he runs and practices all the time.
Stormtrooper

Re: 08 Cross Country

Postby project-pat » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:55 am

never heard of him...class A or B?
project-pat

Postby Stormtrooper » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:46 pm

class a from chs.
Stormtrooper

Postby baller24 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:50 pm

Stormtrooper wrote:class a from chs.

how did he do last year?
baller24
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:36 pm

120th at the state meet...ran a 19:17
project-pat

Postby balla12 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:10 pm

JOASH OSORO hands down best runner from around here ......... he will be goin D-1 and he will go almost anywhere he wants to no one will touch him next year ......i mean even see him by the end of the race
balla12
NDPreps Reserve

Postby flyguy » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:55 pm

balla12 wrote:JOASH OSORO hands down best runner from around here ......... he will be goin D-1 and he will go almost anywhere he wants to no one will touch him next year ......i mean even see him by the end of the race

Joash will go to like a Minnesota or possibly if he has a good enough year Oregon??!?!?!?!yes he will be a gaurentee D-1 Caliber runner!
flyguy

Postby flyguy » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:04 pm

Stormtrooper wrote:Justin Lepp should be pretty good. he runs and practices all the time.

You are the biggest CHS fan ever. Which you have made yourself look like a fool about. Here are some of the reasons you need to think before you type:
1.Evan Kendall Not MRBBALL because:Points Per Game-10.6, Assists-45 total,turnovers-37,Bad assists to turnover ratio,He is shooting 36% shooting fg,31.4% from the 3 point line.
2.Joey Paulus JP4MRHOCKEY-NO-Joey is lightning fast but not mr hockey get real, There are 3 goalies(Kline, Kovacs, Eichle) ahead of him for mr hockey(from the WDA), at least 3 defense ahead of him for mr hockey(Rehak, Labere, Bair) and AT LEAST 3 forwards ahead of him for mr hockey(Seeburg, Haugen,Swanberg )
3.Justin Lepp should be good, good if you are talking 100th at state. He will not be a contender for an all state spot next year, too many good seniors next year, sorry bro.

SO GET REAL!
flyguy

Postby NDSportsFan » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:06 am

It's great to support your friends and your home team and drum up support for the athletes who need attention. But if you lay it on too thick then it will backfire and your comments about everything will not be taken seriously. Something to take in mind for everyone.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby soykevinendall » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:00 pm

Justin actually did not run at state last year. It was his brother Jon Lepp that ran. I don't know what stormtrooper was thinking when he posted this. Justin took 81st at WDA this year.

I would love to see Joash to go to a school like Oregon. He is amazing. Some of the leads i saw him have were ridiculous.
"There's something about St. Mary's that brings it out."
"I've been off lately, but I got in a rhythm and started making some shots. I wanted the ball. At the end I wanted to be the one to put it away."
"We really wanted it and we never gave up. We just kept battling."
soykevinendall
NDPreps Reserve

Postby flyguy » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:03 pm

soykevinendall wrote:Justin actually did not run at state last year. It was his brother Jon Lepp that ran. I don't know what stormtrooper was thinking when he posted this. Justin took 81st at WDA this year.

I would love to see Joash to go to a school like Oregon. He is amazing. Some of the leads i saw him have were ridiculous.

good stuff good stuff yea i think oregon has talked to him,not for sure though, and that would be a great chance for him to do that hes a talented runner
flyguy

Postby project-pat » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:06 pm

Osoro needs to come to Bowman....JOASH OSORO...IF YOU ARE READING THIS...TRANSFER!!!!!!!!!
project-pat

Postby im lovin it » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:28 pm

ya joash should transfer but not to bowman!...he needs to go to BHS where he runs XC. then the track team there would have even more depth. St. marys has none
im lovin it

Postby flyguy » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:02 pm

im lovin it wrote:ya joash should transfer but not to bowman!...he needs to go to BHS where he runs XC. then the track team there would have even more depth. St. marys has none

NO he will stay at St Marys.Im sure BHS has tried to recruit him to go there already.+ why does BHS need him if he would transfer why not go to a class a school with little numberd and help turn a program around.
flyguy

Postby project-pat » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:21 pm

im lovin it wrote:ya joash should transfer but not to bowman!...he needs to go to BHS where he runs XC. then the track team there would have even more depth. St. marys has none

I just think that Joash Osoro and the XC capital of the United States would make a perfect match :lol:
project-pat

Postby flyguy » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:57 pm

project-pat wrote:

I just think that Joash Osoro and the XC capital of the United States would make a perfect match :lol:

haha the xc capitol of class b!!!!!!
flyguy

Postby project-pat » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:36 pm

flyguy wrote:
project-pat wrote:

United States...
project-pat

Postby flyguy » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:51 am

project-pat wrote:
flyguy wrote:
project-pat wrote:

United States...

haha sorry they wouldnt stand a chance in class a....sorry project pat
flyguy

Postby project-pat » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:12 am

flyguy wrote:
project-pat wrote:
flyguy wrote:
project-pat wrote:

United States...

where are your guys national records??
project-pat

Postby flyguy » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:25 pm

project-pat wrote:
flyguy wrote:
project-pat wrote:
flyguy wrote:
project-pat wrote:

United States...

where are your guys national records??

what your guys?whats that mean?
flyguy

Postby Baller » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:35 pm

Bowman has been the state powerhouse in Cross Country, both boys and girls, for the last 2-3 DECADES. Honestly, many of those runners and teams could have easily won class A
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby project-pat » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:19 am

since 1979...the girls have won the title every year except for 4...in which they've gotten 2nd those 4 times...dynasty...the tradition continues...
project-pat

Postby project-pat » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:35 am

HISTORY OF BOWMAN XC

National Records

1. Only high school to EVER win both boys and girls state titles in the same year for 6 YEARS IN A ROW!!
(not only in cross country, but any sport)

2. Girls are third on the national record board with 12 STRAIGHT STATE TITLES!! (record-16-school in alabama, and Bowman is also 5th on the list with 10 as well)

3. GIrls have the national record for MOST state titles with 25!!!

4. Boys are tied for 11th in the nation with most titles ever won with 16!!! (record is 30 by a school in Rhode Island)

5. Boys are tied for 13th in the Nation with most consecutive titles won with 7!!

North Dakota Records

1. Most consecutive titles, boys and girls, in same year with 6...done it a total of 14 times.

2. GIRLS: Most state titles (25) and most consecutive (12)

3. BOYS: Most state titles (16) and most consecutive (7)

4. Both teams have the lowest score recorded in state meet history
Girls -- 15,('79,'81,'82,'83) with incomplete teams--**17 (94)(when all runners counted); Boys-22('89)

5. Most 1-2-3 finishers in a state meet: Girls-three times- (92, 94, and 00) boys twice (92 and 95)
Dickinson became first school in Class A to do it in 2001 (but it took them a bowman transfer to do it.)

6. Team record in boys, girls, and team for most all state runners in one state meet:
Girls (10--1981 & 98) Boys (8--1989 & 94) Team (17--1994)

7. TEAM: has the record for most state titles ever won by one school in N.D. Cross Country (42)

8. GIRLS: the only team to score a perfect 15 in a regional/state meet with nobody deleted (1998)
Fargo South boys scored perfect 15 at 2002 regional meet

Bowman was also the home of Coach Jerry Popp, who compiled 39 state titles in Bowman, won national coach of the year...and was inducted into the high school sports hall of fame in 2005. He now coaches in Wilmar, Minnesota where he has gotten his team has high as 7th in the nation
project-pat

Postby baller24 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:19 pm

project-pat wrote:HISTORY OF BOWMAN XC

National Records

1. Only high school to EVER win both boys and girls state titles in the same year for 6 YEARS IN A ROW!!
(not only in cross country, but any sport)

2. Girls are third on the national record board with 12 STRAIGHT STATE TITLES!! (record-16-school in alabama, and Bowman is also 5th on the list with 10 as well)

3. GIrls have the national record for MOST state titles with 25!!!

4. Boys are tied for 11th in the nation with most titles ever won with 16!!! (record is 30 by a school in Rhode Island)

5. Boys are tied for 13th in the Nation with most consecutive titles won with 7!!

North Dakota Records

1. Most consecutive titles, boys and girls, in same year with 6...done it a total of 14 times.

2. GIRLS: Most state titles (25) and most consecutive (12)

3. BOYS: Most state titles (16) and most consecutive (7)

4. Both teams have the lowest score recorded in state meet history
Girls -- 15,('79,'81,'82,'83) with incomplete teams--**17 (94)(when all runners counted); Boys-22('89)

5. Most 1-2-3 finishers in a state meet: Girls-three times- (92, 94, and 00) boys twice (92 and 95)
Dickinson became first school in Class A to do it in 2001 (but it took them a bowman transfer to do it.)

6. Team record in boys, girls, and team for most all state runners in one state meet:
Girls (10--1981 & 98) Boys (8--1989 & 94) Team (17--1994)

7. TEAM: has the record for most state titles ever won by one school in N.D. Cross Country (42)

8. GIRLS: the only team to score a perfect 15 in a regional/state meet with nobody deleted (1998)
Fargo South boys scored perfect 15 at 2002 regional meet

Bowman was also the home of Coach Jerry Popp, who compiled 39 state titles in Bowman, won national coach of the year...and was inducted into the high school sports hall of fame in 2005. He now coaches in Wilmar, Minnesota where he has gotten his team has high as 7th in the nation

He is right, Bowman is a dynasty in xc.. hey project pat, did you go to the wyoming camp with coach popp and wilmar? I think it was in like 05 or something like that
baller24
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:22 pm

No...I wasn't out for XC at the time, but I think the bowman team did go. I'm pretty disappointed it took me until my sophmore year to go out.
project-pat

Next

Return to Cross Country